Where was MS talking about Sales, Media and how awesome is kinectless X1

#1SpookyryuPosted 6/10/2014 7:08:34 PM
This E3 has been about games, so Pachter was wrong again?, why the heck this guy still have a job?

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/s6ldh7/pach-attack--microsoft-e3-assumptions
#2motoraptorPosted 6/10/2014 7:10:08 PM
Well, you know what they say about assumptions. Assumptions make an ass out of u and mptions.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#3Spookyryu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:17:44 PM
motoraptor posted...
Well, you know what they say about assumptions. Assumptions make an ass out of u and mptions.

if you are an analyst you shouldn't guess in his assumptions he didn't know which Smash Bros game was being playable, and Nintendo advertise a lot that tournament, this guy is a failure
#4TiredofhearinguPosted 6/10/2014 7:32:31 PM
Spookyryu posted...
motoraptor posted...

if you are an analyst you shouldn't guess in his assumptions he didn't know which Smash Bros game was being playable, and Nintendo advertise a lot that tournament, this guy is a failure

actually that is exactly what an analyst does... They look the data, the statistics, and make an educated guess... That being said, he is a bad analyst..
#5Spookyryu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:35:22 PM
Tiredofhearingu posted...
Spookyryu posted...
motoraptor posted...

actually that is exactly what an analyst does... They look the data, the statistics, and make an educated guess... That being said, he is a bad analyst..

its not a guess, it's a projection, however, he didn't look the data or the statistics to make his assumptions, like I said he didn't know about Smash tournament, gamers, even ponies knew which game will be playing it in that tournament
#6DamnEvilDogPosted 6/10/2014 7:37:07 PM
He seems to be wrong like all of the time, but he still gets heard which is crazy.

It was said that Microsoft's E3 would be all games, and it was, good E3 in my opinion.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#7Spookyryu(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:40:43 PM
DamnEvilDog posted...
He seems to be wrong like all of the time, but he still gets heard which is crazy.

It was said that Microsoft's E3 would be all games, and it was, good E3 in my opinion.

Indeed, that its what amazed me, MS did said that, why the heck he made that assumptions? if the company already confirmed how they will proceed
#8Mspaul09Posted 6/10/2014 7:49:38 PM
Well you see last E3 they talked about media, and their hardware and such things and everyone b@$#&ed and moaned about how M$ didn't show games. Then Sony did nothing but show games and make digs, and everyone named them the second coming of Christ. So this year MS played it safe and did just like Sony did last year, and hey look everyone is b!+@&ing and moaning again. Whereas Sony showed media and talked sales and low and behold Jesus came again. The gaming community by in large is in a sad state, playing by double standards, and crying if a company doesn't read their mind and wipe their tail for them.
---
Gamertag: ZombiPenguin00
REVENGE SOLVES EVERYTHING