Will Destiny be another Watch Dogs?

#1IzraeilPosted 6/10/2014 8:33:15 PM
Watch dogs did almost nothing for XB1.
XB1 sales got a 10k boost with sales going from around 40k to 50k.
While the PS4 sales got a 80k increase from the previous week going from 120k to 200k.

Now Destiny has exclusive stuff, early beta and a very PS4 centric marketing campaign, it's acting like the XB1 version doesn't exist, reminds me of what MS did with Titanfall's 360 version.
#2scoobydoobydontPosted 6/10/2014 8:34:09 PM
No, Watch Dogs was actually fun.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#3PorungaPosted 6/10/2014 8:38:42 PM
You mean awesome? Remains to be seen, but so far I am not impressed.
#4Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 8:41:15 PM
Heck yes, I only play usually 5 to 10 hours a week, because I have to be up early to PT my guys. It is not about sales man, it is about what the people that have the console think of their purchase.

With this game I am easily playing 15 hours or so a week. I haven't even ended Act 1, because I'm be walking around the city, the burbs, the ghetto, hacking people, getting music, money, stealing cars, taking in game pics, fighting crime, and it is awesome.

Then 2 days ago I finally turned the online part on. I have hacked people and it is a rush as they get closer to you and you slowly move around the building, or as I did he come running at the shed and as he walked around it, I slowly moved around the other side, it was awesome!

Then using my IPad mini app I chased a car in my helicopter, followed guys on foot, free roam, the team decryption game.

I always enjoy the storyline and setting of a game the most, but man I tell ya, this damn game has had me smiling and just generally having a great time all together.

So, if Destiny is like WD, I'm down with that!
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#5warz0r09Posted 6/10/2014 8:42:33 PM
Probably Sony seems to get the right games to have exclusive commercials and dlc/beta/we.

cause this game is severely over hyped..
#6warz0r09Posted 6/10/2014 8:42:51 PM
Plus sony has the bundle...
#7warz0r09Posted 6/10/2014 8:47:23 PM
Sept be bad month for sure for xbox one but come holidays i see xbox one turning it around with a sku 100$ less, that halo collection and having exclusive advertisements and commercials showing xbox one at the end should boost sales quite a bit especially when COD last year at launch actually sold more than ps4 version by a little bit in NA. so having commercials exclusively does matter.

So with a SKu without kinect now and 100$ less. Im betting COD will sell a ton more on xbox one now than ps4. Since its same price.
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 6/10/2014 8:48:50 PM
everyone on this board is crapping on a game that won't even be out for another 3 months
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#9Dev445Posted 6/10/2014 8:51:02 PM
How much you making off these games TC? That's what I want to know.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#10Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:51:46 PM
warz0r09 posted...
Sept be bad month for sure for xbox one but come holidays i see xbox one turning it around with a sku 100$ less, that halo collection and having exclusive advertisements and commercials showing xbox one at the end should boost sales quite a bit especially when COD last year at launch actually sold more than ps4 version by a little bit in NA. so having commercials exclusively does matter.

So with a SKu without kinect now and 100$ less. Im betting COD will sell a ton more on xbox one now than ps4. Since its same price.

Even COD ghost sold considerably better on PS4, and the difference in install base will be even bigger by holiday season.