Will Destiny be another Watch Dogs?

#11Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 7:52:15 PM
Dev445 posted...
How much you making off these games TC? That's what I want to know.

.05%.
#12scoobydoobydontPosted 6/10/2014 7:54:03 PM
Someone is using lolchartz numbers...
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#13warz0r09Posted 6/10/2014 7:55:07 PM
Izraeil posted...
warz0r09 posted...
Sept be bad month for sure for xbox one but come holidays i see xbox one turning it around with a sku 100$ less, that halo collection and having exclusive advertisements and commercials showing xbox one at the end should boost sales quite a bit especially when COD last year at launch actually sold more than ps4 version by a little bit in NA. so having commercials exclusively does matter.

So with a SKu without kinect now and 100$ less. Im betting COD will sell a ton more on xbox one now than ps4. Since its same price.

Even COD ghost sold considerably better on PS4, and the difference in install base will be even bigger by holiday season.

1,260,000 on xbox one and 1,240,000 on ps4 according to Vgchartz on Cod: Ghosts...

But still I believe now with both systems being 400$ that quite few 360 owners will go to xbox one this holidays to buy halo collection and cod as I believe those two games are still heavily xbox games for MS.

It was that 100$ price tag that killed them last holidays and gamers who play cod/halo wouldn't want kinect...
#14warz0r09Posted 6/10/2014 7:57:16 PM
I say this mainly because I know quite a few people like xbox controller over ps controller for shooters and also like xbox live better as a service so now that its same price. I still believe xbox will be the to go shooter console.
#15warz0r09Posted 6/10/2014 7:58:28 PM
except for destiny obviously because its heavily advertised for ps4.

I bet ms wishes they had the heavy advertisement for either watch dogs or destiny because by far the two most over hyped games this year. Watch dogs was still good though but not even close in meeting the hype it was getting.
#16Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 8:03:17 PM
warz0r09 posted...
I say this mainly because I know quite a few people like xbox controller over ps controller for shooters and also like xbox live better as a service so now that its same price. I still believe xbox will be the to go shooter console.

I would think sooner later they will make a run at NA to lead in sales. However to do that they will have to out sell the PS by at least 200-300k a month.

I don't see that happening with what we saw in April with only 117k sold in NA. Do I think you are right about XBox being the shooter console? Yes, it is a dude bro console and always will be(I don't see this as a bad thing), with PS focusing on indies and multiple different types of genres, Microsoft is and always will be a shooter console. I don't think you can go off people you know though, as that holds no validity. Microsoft being known as the dude bro console is valid enough.

If it can do that, it can start cutting pieces off of Sony's lead and that will be better for the gamers as we don't want companies sitting I their butts and doing nothing.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#17Team_NinjaPosted 6/10/2014 8:20:06 PM
No. Destiny is another fps. $500 million wasted.
#18N0Amn3styPosted 6/10/2014 8:21:25 PM
Destiny is the real Halo 5, tbqh.
#19SparkItUpPosted 6/10/2014 8:24:26 PM
warz0r09 posted...
Plus sony has the bundle...

^ this...that white console is going to be in demand for whatever crazy reason.
#20Izraeil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 8:27:12 PM
SparkItUp posted...
warz0r09 posted...
Plus sony has the bundle...

^ this...that white console is going to be in demand for whatever crazy reason.

I think the reason is obvious, racist people.