Your reaction to seeing Conker.

#11_Doomguy_Posted 6/10/2014 8:01:30 PM
WartPig_ posted...
soooo your happy for a costume........ m kay.

on topic.

same as the video provided above

What if people start making Conker games on Project Spark and people start playing those a lot then MS sees that it'd be a good idea and profitable to make a new Conker game? FYI the original Conker game didn't sell that well.
#12Redjoker777Posted 6/10/2014 8:11:43 PM
_Doomguy_ posted...
WartPig_ posted...

on topic.

What if people start making Conker games on Project Spark and people start playing those a lot then MS sees that it'd be a good idea and profitable to make a new Conker game? FYI the original Conker game didn't sell that well.

By original do you mean the N64 version or the conker game for the Game boy (was the game boy one the first conker game?)
---
Mrgrgrgrgr
3DS FC: 2621-2758-3169
#13SparkItUpPosted 6/10/2014 8:22:22 PM(edited)
In all honesty, it really put a major sour note for me on the MS conference. It was a giant FU to those of us that want a Conker sequel. I would have bought an XB1 for that game....and for them to basically say, here is a skin in project spark for all of you that have been waiting for a sequel....I was mad.
#14mcnichojPosted 6/10/2014 8:31:05 PM
Redjoker777 posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
WartPig_ posted...

on topic.

By original do you mean the N64 version or the conker game for the Game boy (was the game boy one the first conker game?)
.77 for N64, .71 for Xbox remake and no data for the GameBoy game.
Conker fans are a minority.

I don't see the big fuss, people could re-create or remix areas from the console Conker games. Fans have been doing a better job of making games than devs have recently.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#15Megamushroom666Posted 6/10/2014 8:32:31 PM
My reaction? He belongs in Smash Bros.
---
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY
#16SikkaSillPosted 6/10/2014 8:33:22 PM(edited)
This is a test! We need to let them know that the dumb tease was unacceptable and we are pissed it wasn't a game... then they will realize that people actually wanna buy a Conker sequel! Right???
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336
#17SparkItUpPosted 6/10/2014 8:33:17 PM
mcnichoj posted...
Redjoker777 posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
WartPig_ posted...

on topic.

.77 for N64, .71 for Xbox remake and no data for the GameBoy game.
Conker fans are a minority.

I don't see the big fuss, people could re-create or remix areas from the console Conker games. Fans have been doing a better job of making games than devs have recently.

also remember, gaming was quite a bit less huge back in the PS2/Xbox days.
#18kennyynnooPosted 6/10/2014 8:38:52 PM
Reaction....ok. not for me didn't care,
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#19_Doomguy_Posted 6/10/2014 8:48:50 PM
Redjoker777 posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
WartPig_ posted...

on topic.

N64
#20vashkeyPosted 6/10/2014 9:10:51 PM
At first shock, then hysterical laughter.

The possibility of a new Conker would have been interesting and cool but I wasn't that invested in the series. I played a little bit of Live and Reloaded but I never got very far. So I wasn't very offended when I realized he wasn't getting a new game but I thought it was hilarious. Micrsoft trolled so hard and they probably weren't aware of it at the time