With all these games franchises out, does anyone wish we had a new Turok?

#1odogs4Posted 6/10/2014 9:24:40 PM
I think that would be awesome. Chasing down dinosaurs would be fun.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#2aheroafakePosted 6/10/2014 9:26:12 PM
Screw that, I'd rather have another Dino Crisis.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#3Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 9:29:13 PM
odogs4 posted...

Dude dinosaur hunting with awesome looking graphics, like some areas in the bushes on I:SS(just a reference to how good each branch and leaves look).

Dynamic weather, dynamic lighting, they run on real time 24 hour clock depending on what time zone your in. Say you start playing at 1am, it's dark in the forest, or it can be setup like Driveclub with the time setup being 5 minutes in game is one hour on the 24 hour clock.

Weapons like Tomb Raider, man you have me thinking hard about this game now.

Sorry about the references to PS games, I don't have a One so I don't know much about the games.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#4mcnichojPosted 6/10/2014 9:34:29 PM
aheroafake posted...
This.
It had a terrible launch but I think they fixed it enough that a console port would be easy enough.
More likely it would be on PS4 though unless MS reached out to them.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#5odogs4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 9:34:53 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
odogs4 posted...

Dude dinosaur hunting with awesome looking graphics, like some areas in the bushes on I:SS(just a reference to how good each branch and leaves look).

Dynamic weather, dynamic lighting, they run on real time 24 hour clock depending on what time zone your in. Say you start playing at 1am, it's dark in the forest, or it can be setup like Driveclub with the time setup being 5 minutes in game is one hour on the 24 hour clock.

Sorry about the references to PS games, I don't have a One so I don't know much about the games.

I would love if they implemented all that stuff. Thanks for your input for sure. The day and night thing would be great.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#6Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 9:37:04 PM
odogs4 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
odogs4 posted...

I would love if they implemented all that stuff. Thanks for your input for sure. The day and night thing would be great.

Do you know who is the developer? Maybe we could hit them on twitter and see if anything is in the works?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#7aheroafakePosted 6/12/2014 4:58:03 AM
mcnichoj posted...
aheroafake posted...
This.
It had a terrible launch but I think they fixed it enough that a console port would be easy enough.

Well Dino Crisis 3 was only on the original Xbox even though the previous two games were Playstation exclusive. While Dino Crisis 3 wasn't very well received, it is still my favorite Dino Crisis game. It's one of the most fun games of all time, imo. I played that game for hours upon hours and never got bored. I really wished it would have been backwards compatible with Xbox 360. I was incredibly disappointed to see that it never made the bc list. I've heard that Capcom was developing a new DC game but that's just a rumor, mind you. I do hope that Capcom really is making another, but it better not be PS4 exclusive. I'll be getting a PS4 sooner or later but I would rather a new DC game be multiplatform.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#8bridog346Posted 6/12/2014 6:30:15 AM
They do have a Regina costume in that new DR3 dlc, so maybe there's a reason for that and not a Jill costume.
---
"All those moments will be lost... in time... like... tears... in rain. Time... to die."
#9este914Posted 6/12/2014 6:39:13 AM
aheroafake posted...
mcnichoj posted...
aheroafake posted...
This.

Well Dino Crisis 3 was only on the original Xbox even though the previous two games were Playstation exclusive. While Dino Crisis 3 wasn't very well received, it is still my favorite Dino Crisis game. It's one of the most fun games of all time, imo. I played that game for hours upon hours and never got bored. I really wished it would have been backwards compatible with Xbox 360. I was incredibly disappointed to see that it never made the bc list. I've heard that Capcom was developing a new DC game but that's just a rumor, mind you. I do hope that Capcom really is making another, but it better not be PS4 exclusive. I'll be getting a PS4 sooner or later but I would rather a new DC game be multiplatform.

Dino Crisis 3 is your FAVORITE DC game? wow...
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#10DyingPancakePosted 6/12/2014 6:57:18 AM
I remember first seeing the water for the original Turok and the fire for Turok 2 and thinking graphics had hit their peak. I didn't think we'd ever see anything better

But I'd love a new game in the vein of the first two. Didn't care much for 3 (but it was fun) and while I actually enjoyed the one last gen it didn't really feel like Turok.

The one for GameCube was one of the worst games I played on the system
---
Under a cold October sky, I wait
Number of deer shot this year: 1