Why isnt anyone talking about Rainbow Six: Seige?

#1N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 6/10/2014 9:34:48 PM
Saw the gameplay reveal for this game, and it looks like it could end up being great. The idea of like 5v5 (or however many it was) hostage situations, and actually coordinating attacks is awesome. Not to mention they will obviously have the DM, and TDM for online play as well, and having environments as destructible as they were in the gameplay will make things very interesting.

The thing that makes the destruction better IMO than say, battlefield 4, is because of the detail being shown in the destruction, and the precision at which it reacts to the bullets. Add that with the fact that maps will be more closed than open, or at least be mainly focused on close quarters combat, and it makes destruction a key gameplay element, where as in battlefield, its more or less just for show it seems.

What you guys think?
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#2kennyynnooPosted 6/10/2014 9:36:10 PM
It's crazy early in development and they canceled 're patriots rainbow six, I will believe it when it has box art and a release date. I love me some rainbow six c but it's overdue.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#3EastCoastKodyPosted 6/10/2014 9:37:48 PM(edited)
nobody wants to talk about it....because we know it probably won't come out till 2016 or something crazy
#4HughMyronGainzPosted 6/10/2014 9:39:16 PM
because it looks like a generic shooter in a modern setting and it's mp will die in 7 months
---
U mirin brah?
#5motoraptorPosted 6/10/2014 9:39:36 PM
Never trust PVP demos like that, it's all scripted and randoms won't be that tactical. Hell, if you're not playing with your friends it'll be like any other multiplayer where no one communicates.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#6Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 9:40:21 PM
Yes, sir.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#7aheroafakePosted 6/10/2014 9:42:48 PM
Rainbow Six in its prime was the best online shooter for the original Xbox. If Ubisoft can make Siege just as good as Rainbow Six 3, the game will be number one on most played Xbox Live game for years. I hope Ubisoft restores the franchise to its former glory. I must admit though, I hate the new title. "Siege" like really?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#8Lord_Ka1nPosted 6/10/2014 9:45:07 PM
motoraptor posted...
Never trust PVP demos like that, it's all scripted and randoms won't be that tactical. Hell, if you're not playing with your friends it'll be like any other multiplayer where no one communicates.

---
PSN - Lord_Ka1n
3DS FC - 2680-9921-1203 - Feel free to add, pm me so i can get you back
#9Robin_MaskPosted 6/10/2014 9:47:38 PM
Lord_Ka1n posted...
motoraptor posted...

Battlefield, worst offender.
---
In X-Men: Days of Future Past, Iceman should have blocked since he gets no damage from beams while blocking.
#10mike468Posted 6/10/2014 9:47:46 PM
Everyone is still skeptical this will pan out after Patriots, that's all.

I wish they would ran with it, but the premise of Patriots was controversial. I actually had a similar idea years before. It would have been a cool concept to explore. Basically American extremists with middle eastern ideology, waging class warfare. Basically kidnapping big corporate and bank CEOs and executing them on youtube.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board