Why isnt anyone talking about Rainbow Six: Seige?

#11N3xtG3nGam3r(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 11:01:31 PM
Hmm. Well, while I do understand the skepticism, I also feel that they wouldn't have showed us a game at all if they weren't content on the idea/premise of the game.

And personally I don't expect the multiplayer siege mode to be perfect as far as team work goes, but what I would expect, is that as you progress in the game, and get further into the ranking system, that the crappy players, that don't have a mic, or aren't really trying to be a competitive team player, would be weeded out mostly.

I thought the game footage, in alpha, looked actually very good for an alpha. I only saw a few minor things that were barely noticeable TBH. So they must have more than a year sunk into this project. Especially since patriots was announced in 2011, and cancelled in 2012 I think, so that would be from 2012 til now is how much time they've spent on it. Apparently they scrapped the old game and started over, same team etc.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#12Team_NinjaPosted 6/10/2014 11:04:45 PM
Because there are a plethora of FPS coming out way before this one.
#13TheCyborgNinjaPosted 6/10/2014 11:07:00 PM
I can't stop thinking about it. Does that work? I hope shooting a guy in the leg he limps. I loved giving out charlie horsens.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#14cmincPosted 6/10/2014 11:18:17 PM
motoraptor posted...
Never trust PVP demos like that, it's all scripted and randoms won't be that tactical. Hell, if you're not playing with your friends it'll be like any other multiplayer where no one communicates.

This is why i dont see much of a future in multiplayer only titles. Things like the division, elder scrolls online and destiny are designed in such a way that they can only really be as enjoyable as the people youre 'stuck' playing with. And, in hearing and seeing what the vast majority of most gaming communities have on offer, i cant say i'm looking forward to any kind of forced interaction with these people to progress in my game at all.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#15aheroafakePosted 6/10/2014 11:29:14 PM
cminc posted...
motoraptor posted...
Never trust PVP demos like that, it's all scripted and randoms won't be that tactical. Hell, if you're not playing with your friends it'll be like any other multiplayer where no one communicates.

This is why i dont see much of a future in multiplayer only titles. Things like the division, elder scrolls online and destiny are designed in such a way that they can only really be as enjoyable as the people youre 'stuck' playing with. And, in hearing and seeing what the vast majority of most gaming communities have on offer, i cant say i'm looking forward to any kind of forced interaction with these people to progress in my game at all.

Where has it been said that RS: S is a multiplayer only title?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Youtube.com/capatanaznman |