Do you use the smartglass app? How is it?

#1oJoRdAn23oPosted 6/10/2014 9:54:00 PM
How many of you use this app? I'm downloading it for the first time, and want to know what others think or how good it is.
#2Theodore60Posted 6/10/2014 9:55:57 PM
It's ok. Nothing special. Works well with Explorer. Running your finger over your phone as a mouse is kinda neat and typing is much easier but thats about all it's good for IMHO.
---
Not changing this sig until CJayC returns gamefaqs to its former glory!
#3motoraptorPosted 6/10/2014 9:58:34 PM
I use it as a mobile friends list, I've never connected it to my Xbox
---
http://i.imgur.com/OnsrjIu.gif
#4oJoRdAn23o(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 9:58:36 PM
Theodore60 posted...
It's ok. Nothing special. Works well with Explorer. Running your finger over your phone as a mouse is kinda neat and typing is much easier but thats about all it's good for IMHO.

Does it support DVR recordings when wathing TV? That seems to be my only problem with watching TV on the xbox one, as I record all of my shows.
#5kennyynnooPosted 6/10/2014 9:58:39 PM
Have it yes, use it, no. You can watch game clips, record shows on it I think. Nothing useful for me yet.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6SyphonFilterAddictPosted 6/10/2014 10:05:21 PM
I use it to send messages and to rearrange my pins.
---
What?! No one dashy-dine on Stavros!
#7googlerPosted 6/10/2014 10:55:34 PM
I only tried on 360, and although I seem to have every game, have yet to find a game that uses it. Given how much metadata MS collects about us, all it seems good at is plugging music and movies I would never watch
#8SS_MetalSonicPosted 6/10/2014 11:09:12 PM
I only use it with Battlfield.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#9CapwnDPosted 6/10/2014 11:11:34 PM
I love it when it gives me the same sound as when I get a text. But it doesn't seem to always do that. I think it only does it when I connect while at home, then after that It does it until I leave the network.

It's nice as a keyboard, or even better when I use the voice-to-text thing with my phone. It's nice to be able to say a text and send it quick.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#10pblimp360Posted 6/10/2014 11:19:07 PM
I like it personally. It's not revolutionary but it's cool to have and it's free. Nothing to complain about really.

I use it for the OneGuide, texting, moving my pins and checking out clips. For those reasons I think it's a great app.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved