is it true, Sony insulted Microsoft and EA on stage???

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 6/10/2014 11:21:03 PM
I'm about to watch Sony's conference really excited to see project Beast and uncharted

I'm hearing from a lot of people that Sony is still insulting companies Microsoft and now surprisingly E3 one of the biggest third party companies

is this actually true? I watched Microsoft Press Conference last night. and phil called Nintendo and Sony friends. lol
---
XBO/PSN- RPGFan1985 Day 1- NHL 15, The Evil Within, Dragon Age, Destiny, Alien Isolation, Diablo 3, Madden 15, Sunset Overdrive, Shadow Of Mordor, WWE 2K15 More
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 6/10/2014 11:22:54 PM
They slip little things in. It's hard to catch it. Like they said something along the lines when didn't force the playstation eye on you.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#3IzraeilPosted 6/10/2014 11:28:31 PM
Little quips like the PS camera not being forced are fine, As long as the guys at Sony don't start writing malicious essays like this: http://tinyurl.com/meyyajf
#4Road_Kill_666Posted 6/10/2014 11:41:31 PM
M$ will probably wait till sony goes under and then take their cheap shot back at them and then walk away.
#5AltiarLioPosted 6/10/2014 11:45:53 PM
Wouldn't put it past Sony, I'm about to watch the conference too.

After last year it's pretty clear that Sony has no answer for the amount of quality exclusives that they have to take immature swipes at the competition.

Izraeil posted...
Little quips like the PS camera not being forced are fine, As long as the guys at Sony don't start writing malicious essays like this: http://tinyurl.com/meyyajf

Of you course you still keep that link from 2005z
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#6InjusticeRebornPosted 6/10/2014 11:56:22 PM
AltiarLio posted...

Izraeil posted...

No surprise. These guys love to hold a grudge. I mean, a reoccurring reason for being here is "because you guys did it to the PS3 all them years ago"...

:P
---
I'm sure YOU'VE gotten death threats - but that's not because MS is losing to Sony - it's entirely because of the fact that you're an insufferable dick.
#7Tajaz2426Posted 6/10/2014 11:56:40 PM
It could be as bad as the guy recently that said people didn't like their PS3's, so they upgraded to PS4 and people aren't upgrading the the One, because they love their 360's.

I mean usually when I don't like a product I don't go right out and buy another one from the same company. When I am happy with a product however, I do upgrade to the newest and best if the company has it.

That guy hopefully is unemployed, made the PR department look like uneducated children.

If Sony took a shot a Microsoft and it wasn't some tongue and cheek remark like the gent said above, then that is bad form. I remember Microsoft last gen beating down the walls on social media, when a multiplat would come out, I didn't like it then and if Sony is doing, I don't like it now.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#8IzraeilPosted 6/10/2014 11:58:30 PM
AltiarLio posted...
Wouldn't put it past Sony, I'm about to watch the conference too.

After last year it's pretty clear that Sony has no answer for the amount of quality exclusives that they have to take immature swipes at the competition.

Izraeil posted...

Point is MS were much worse when they were in the lead, You can't expect someone losing so badly like MS is right now to be making smarts comments, people only do that when they're winning.
#9Garage_ManPosted 6/11/2014 12:02:00 AM
I think it's funny cause it's true. Learn to laugh. You guys act like the Xbox matters in your life..or the PS4 hahahaga. Worthless $400 machines they are. Laugh at them BOTH when they screw up. Did you see that guy in the middle of Sony's conference? He was awful!
#10Tajaz2426Posted 6/11/2014 12:05:49 AM
Garage_Man posted...
I think it's funny cause it's true. Learn to laugh. You guys act like the Xbox matters in your life..or the PS4 hahahaga. Worthless $400 machines they are. Laugh at them BOTH when they screw up. Did you see that guy in the middle of Sony's conference? He was awful!

Which One? The guy reading the letters and the gent(i think he is the president of the US) were both Johnny Cash wannabes. They sounded so monotone, that I had to turn my head away from looking at them.

The letter was quite funny, though. Haha
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS