FORGE RETURNS IN MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION: MS this collection is just too awesome

#1zerooo0Posted 6/10/2014 11:29:47 PM
www.gamespot.com/articles/new-skulls-forge-returns-and-more-coming-in-halo-the-master-chief-collection/1100-6420366/

The replay value this collection is just amazing. This game or games easily give you the best value out of any game coming out this year for the 60 tag.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2pblimp360Posted 6/10/2014 11:45:11 PM(edited)
Yeah agreed, zero. Easily the best value out of anything coming out this year and likely next year being honest. So many hours of gaming to be had from the story to MP to Forge creations.

I think it's also highly smart of them to do this as it's an excellent bargain that also opens the door to a ton of new buyers who haven't really experienced Halo before next years Halo 5 as well as long time fans who begged for Halo 2 Anniversary.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#3velvet_hammerPosted 6/10/2014 11:45:45 PM
Whats the value in paying again to do the same thing?
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#4zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2014 11:53:04 PM
velvet_hammer posted...
Whats the value in paying again to do the same thing?

Reliving the same great stories or for me jumping online for the first time ever in Halo 2 and Halo CE multiplayer for the first time ever. Go troll somewhere else.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#5pblimp360Posted 6/10/2014 11:54:08 PM
Agreed. Move on troll.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#6AltiarLioPosted 6/10/2014 11:56:10 PM
So the ps4 gets a pretty version of an already pretty game that just got released a year ago that won some game of the years.

And we get this, a few game of the years, some optimised and looking beautiful at 1080p, 4 huge games filled with over 100 maps for each games original multiplayer.

M$ are evil scum, XBOX DOOMED.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:11:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8velvet_hammerPosted 6/11/2014 12:15:17 AM
AltiarLio posted...
So the ps4 gets a pretty version of an already pretty game that just got released a year ago that won some game of the years.

And we get this, a few game of the years, some optimised and looking beautiful at 1080p, 4 huge games filled with over 100 maps for each games original multiplayer.

M$ are evil scum, XBOX DOOMED.

Who said TLOU remastered was value?
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#9SikkaSillPosted 6/11/2014 12:17:28 AM
Halo CE and Halo 2 are better than every game released this gen so far, and some of the best games of all time... hell yes I want Halo 2 Multiplayer on my xbox one!
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336