X1 great Halo 5 News: ARMOR ABILITIES WILL NOT BE BACK IN MULTIPLAYER

#11leatheljPosted 6/11/2014 5:27:52 AM
This is not really good news halo 4 abilitys worked great and added more dynamic game play other then run and shoot oh well guess I'm a minority but knowing 343 and how good they are with the community they will have a armer ability play list most likely. One of my guilty pleasures is I want a 3rd person playlist just saying it would be different for halo I always thought it was neat to see my guy in 3rd person with all his cool armer when I pick up a turret.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#12ace_two_maxPosted 6/11/2014 6:11:25 AM
What you expect it not made by the people that made the other halos...
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#13Special-EddPosted 6/11/2014 6:26:56 AM
I just hope that they keep the AR as a viable option to use as a weapon. I loved it in halo 4.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#14Joey-ZazaPosted 6/11/2014 6:30:13 AM
There's a reason why Halo 4's player base dropped rather quickly.

Definitely armor abilities, loadouts, and running. Try something else, because Halo hasn't been the same since 3.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#15Exodus_PrimePosted 6/11/2014 6:33:53 AM
I swear if you guys do another flip flop and start making a campaign about complaining from lack or armor abilities I will burn this place down....to the ground.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#16pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 6:41:27 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
I swear if you guys do another flip flop and start making a campaign about complaining from lack or armor abilities I will burn this place down....to the ground.

lol
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#17DeltronFFPosted 6/11/2014 6:50:46 AM
I am 100% in favor of ditching these abilities.

The only one I ever used was Jetpack because I could get all over the map so fast.. but can do without it.
---
Wolverines | Tigers | Red Wings | Lions | Pistons
http://images.wikia.com/lostodyssey/images/b/b5/Banner.jpg
#18theREALsheridanPosted 6/11/2014 6:54:53 AM
Thank god they are actually listening to the hardcore Halo fans. The people crying about no armor abilities are the ones who play the game for a month and move on to CoD. They took the casual approach way to hard with Halo 4, and after the casual players were gone the hardcore fanbase was left with a bunch of crap.

Oh you're sad you can't sit behind your flag with active camo while your team is down a man trying to push for flag? I'm sorry maybe if you still played and the Halo population wasn't at an all time low it would be different. So many people say halo 4 was good (it wasn't) but no one is actually playing it because the casuals have moved on and the real halo fans are either playing Halo 3, TU reach, or taking a break until something worth playing comes out.
#19gofghxgPosted 6/11/2014 4:35:25 PM
theREALsheridan posted...
Thank god they are actually listening to the hardcore Halo fans. The people crying about no armor abilities are the ones who play the game for a month and move on to CoD. They took the casual approach way to hard with Halo 4, and after the casual players were gone the hardcore fanbase was left with a bunch of crap.

Oh you're sad you can't sit behind your flag with active camo while your team is down a man trying to push for flag? I'm sorry maybe if you still played and the Halo population wasn't at an all time low it would be different. So many people say halo 4 was good (it wasn't) but no one is actually playing it because the casuals have moved on and the real halo fans are either playing Halo 3, TU reach, or taking a break until something worth playing comes out.

I love how wrong you are.
---
3DS FC: 2423-2224-4226
The starter Gym Leader of The Gamefaqs Region.