I assume Xbox is capable of doing the Far Cry 4 thing so why is it PS exclusive?

#1BS_InfinitePosted 6/11/2014 12:31:01 AM(edited)
Imo the most interesting announcement at E3 was that on PS you can play Far Cry 4 with other people who own it even if you don't own the game. This is a pretty crazy and unexpected reveal.

Is there a reason xbox doesn't get to do this?

80/80
#2YumeOMiruPosted 6/11/2014 12:32:30 AM
PS4 utilize the cloud.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#3JusticeSwordPosted 6/11/2014 12:39:22 AM
It involves giving someone something for free thats why.

They dont like gifting their players stuff, or allowing others to, remember the red dead redemption incident? or the modless version of ut3?

I cant think of many more likely reasons & im basing this on MS past trends & behaviour.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#4mokmuudPosted 6/11/2014 12:41:10 AM
JusticeSword posted...

They dont like gifting their players stuff, or allowing others to, remember the red dead redemption incident? or the modless version of ut3?

I cant think of many more likely reasons & im basing this on MS past trends & behaviour.

This lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#5BS_Infinite(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:45:25 AM
JusticeSword posted...

Yeah I guess that's true. I remember they refused to put up Tekken Revolution because they couldn't make money off of it >.>
---
--
-
#6FenriswolfPosted 6/11/2014 1:03:50 AM
JusticeSword posted...

Yep, also giving away your personal details to credit card thieves, FOR FREE
---
Hello
#7mokmuudPosted 6/11/2014 1:08:33 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
JusticeSword posted...

MS already does that along with giving your info to the NSA(thats worse).
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#8Rdeal2Posted 6/11/2014 1:08:48 AM
I assume PS4 is capable of offering cod dlc at the same time as Xbox but why do you think it doesn't?
#9FenriswolfPosted 6/11/2014 1:20:34 AM
mokmuud posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
JusticeSword posted...

Do you use Facebook? Or have a camera on your phone or laptop? That's pretty much the same thing. And Sony was actually fined for 250k pounds for what's basically their own incompetence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/sony/10180338/Sony-pays-250000-PSN-hack-fine.html
---
Hello
#10Spetsnaz420Posted 6/11/2014 1:23:44 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
mokmuud posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
JusticeSword posted...

Do you use Facebook? Or have a camera on your phone or laptop? That's pretty much the same thing. And Sony was actually fined for 250k pounds for what's basically their own incompetence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/sony/10180338/Sony-pays-250000-PSN-hack-fine.html

Give it up already... MS doesn't care about you
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382