I assume Xbox is capable of doing the Far Cry 4 thing so why is it PS exclusive?

#11FenriswolfPosted 6/11/2014 12:30:07 AM
And Sony does? LMAO, considering the very existence of any business is to make profits
---
Hello
#12CapwnDPosted 6/11/2014 12:30:13 AM
JusticeSword posted...
It involves giving someone something for free thats why.

They dont like gifting their players stuff, or allowing others to, remember the red dead redemption incident? or the modless version of ut3?

I cant think of many more likely reasons & im basing this on MS past trends & behaviour.

Huh. Weird. Because before the MS policies changed, I could have sworn there was going to be this family thing where I could share my games with my family on different consoles. But people didn't want that.

But I'm sure Sony is going to do that with no DRM strings attached.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#13mokmuudPosted 6/11/2014 12:40:26 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
mokmuud posted...
Fenriswolf posted...
JusticeSword posted...
It involves giving someone something for free thats why.

They dont like gifting their players stuff, or allowing others to, remember the red dead redemption incident? or the modless version of ut3?

I cant think of many more likely reasons & im basing this on MS past trends & behaviour.

Yep, also giving away your personal details to credit card thieves, FOR FREE

MS already does that along with giving your info to the NSA(thats worse).

Do you use Facebook? Or have a camera on your phone or laptop? That's pretty much the same thing. And Sony was actually fined for 250k pounds for what's basically their own incompetence.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/sony/10180338/Sony-pays-250000-PSN-hack-fine.html

At least they owned up to it and compensated the users.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#14JusticeSwordPosted 6/11/2014 12:53:26 AM
Im not saying anything about sony at all, almost all corporations engage in shady practice, & im forever calling both sony & ms out, I didnt even mention sony in my post & yet people feel the need to drag them in, & i like the way you guys offered alternatives to my point, oh wait no you just brought up stuff about another corporation, wow.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#15CapwnDPosted 6/11/2014 1:06:51 AM
JusticeSword posted...
Im not saying anything about sony at all, almost all corporations engage in shady practice, & im forever calling both sony & ms out, I didnt even mention sony in my post & yet people feel the need to drag them in, & i like the way you guys offered alternatives to my point, oh wait no you just brought up stuff about another corporation, wow.

No, I brought up the fact that MS was going to let us share our games with our family, which is in direct contrast to your first post claiming that "It involves giving someone something for free" and "im basing this on MS past trends & behaviour."
---
#16AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 1:10:10 AM
Because Sony has been throwing all their debt at companies for exclusive dlc and betas and such.

Money money money, MONEY.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#17jon davisPosted 6/11/2014 1:11:34 AM
CapwnD posted...
JusticeSword posted...

No, I brought up the fact that MS was going to let us share our games with our family, which is in direct contrast to your first post claiming that "It involves giving someone something for free" and "im basing this on MS past trends & behaviour."

Yeah, how did that work out?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#18CapwnDPosted 6/11/2014 1:17:02 AM
jon davis posted...
CapwnD posted...
JusticeSword posted...

Turns out people like you had nobody to share games with because you were too busy trolling pieces of plastic that you hate.
---
#19JusticeSwordPosted 6/11/2014 1:17:26 AM
Sorry cap yeah, that was a nifty feature on their part, but you'll surely remember the days where devs were told by MS that free content wasnt allowed? I'll find a few links if u need, im just saying it seems right up their alley to not allow this, as incompetent as sony were with the ps3 early on, judging by the ps3s later life & the birth of the ps4 this does seem more up sonys alley,

i mean FFS I got FC3 on psn+ at a time it would of cost me over half the price of a psn sub, and a boatload of other ubi games over that year, cant fault em on that front, & whilst I know thats not free theres plenty of dlc that was.
---
PSN:TheDragonzord
>_> Sonic The Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles HD remix please
#20FenriswolfPosted 6/11/2014 1:18:11 AM
jon davis posted...
CapwnD posted...
JusticeSword posted...

http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
---
Hello