What is the mass appeal of Sunset Overdrive?

#41RuinerEraserPosted 6/11/2014 7:18:34 AM
kingofjamaica posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
It looks like a fun rachet and clank with open world and crazy guns. How could you not like this? Haters gonna hate.

Because I hate the "attitude" the game has. I'd hate it if it were PS4 exclusive too.

That and the gameplay looks pretty meh. Game needs to be sped up by at least 50% if they're going for that style of gameplay. It's just too slow right now.

Either way, their decision to make it a wacky and crazy game with so much "attitude", makes me fear for the future of Insomniac games. If this is the game they've always wanted to make, then why are their older games way better?

How is something you have never played worse? Games have attitude? The plot is mutants take over because of an energy drink, what do you want the hero be like? Snake from Metal Gear? Ultra serious? LOL!

Sure the genre might not be your cup fo tea, but you're just hating if you say that this game looks boring and worse than old Insomniac games.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#42Joey-ZazaPosted 6/11/2014 7:25:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43Joey-ZazaPosted 6/11/2014 7:26:59 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
Uh oh...The downplaying of this game begins. First the trolls stir it up because they don't have it and sheep follow in line smdh

Uh oh... The overhypying of this game has begun. First the diehard xbots hype it up because it looks average but is exclusive then the rest of the xbot sheep follow in line.

Titanfail all over again.

Here's a flopic for you. Congrats on being such a tool.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69015690
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#44Exodus_PrimePosted 6/11/2014 7:35:57 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69015690

He seemed really mad in that flopic....oh and look who the TC was in that one? lol man that guy is a walking metldown.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#45GuiltySoul2005Posted 6/11/2014 11:20:32 AM(edited)
Doesn't change a thing. SO getting over hyped by the xbots just like titanfail. Guess its to be expected when Xbone has no gamez.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#46youngskillzPosted 6/11/2014 11:42:01 AM
fully agree tc, not to metion it's a ripoff of infamous here an there, some argue dead rising too.

GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Doesn't change a thing. SO getting over hyped by the xbots just like titanfail. Guess its to be expected when Xbone has no gamez.

yeah when the game was announced i was like wtf lol.

overhyped to the max.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#47Megamushroom666Posted 6/11/2014 11:48:33 AM
This game looks great and the gameplay looks crazy fun. If you can't handle fast-paced action this isn't the game for you.
---
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY
#48MynachranPosted 6/11/2014 12:14:32 PM
pblimp360 posted...
Uh oh...The downplaying of this game begins. First the trolls stir it up because they don't have it and sheep follow in line smdh

Smdh?
#49ThugETHPosted 6/11/2014 12:17:19 PM
Insmoniac made great scifi shooters for Sony, they move to MS and make some over-bright whacky tony hawk/turd person shooter hybrid marketed at casuals and the xbox one gamers lap it up and praise it. It's hilarious when lastgen all you did was hate on the dev, now they are 'amazing'.
---
31/9/2005 <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone!?
#50AnimalManBuddyBPosted 6/11/2014 12:44:50 PM
It looks way tok slow