Do you think by this time next year, the XBONE will...

#21BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 9:42:28 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
AltiarLio posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
No. If I can play it somewhere other than an xbox console (pc) it's not an exclusive to me.

What does that have to do with this poll? At all?

Not too bright are ya?

He is doing nothing wrong. I'm not interested in gaming on PC. This is a PS4 and XBONE topic... With all do respect...

You asked about exclusives. If I can play it somewhere other than on an xbox console it isn't exclusive. Talk about dumb and dumber...wow.

The PC can potentially play any console game, exclusive or not. There's always a hacker somewhere... I'm not talking about PC, learn to read. I asked about XBONE and ps4
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign
#22Mindwipe77Posted 6/11/2014 9:44:11 AM
nope it sure won't, ps will have the best exclusives and more of them, just like last gen
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play+ Wii U
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#23JohnWall32Posted 6/11/2014 9:49:26 AM
The kid who has no clue what the word exclusive means is telling me to "learn to read"...hilarious.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#24kidwgmPosted 6/11/2014 9:50:25 AM
AltiarLio posted...
It already does lol.

---
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien, Max and The Curse of the Brotherhood andD3: RoS.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#25shawnmckPosted 6/11/2014 10:04:47 AM
If sales don't pick up and the gap between the XBO & PS4 widens even more in Sony's favor, then you can kiss a lot of exclusives goodbye.
The same happened to Sony last gen, and it looks like its Microsoft's turn this gen.
But its thie own (MS) damn fault. They should never have had a DRM heavy console.
#26il_capitanoPosted 6/11/2014 10:10:18 AM
Sure, Microsoft is known for its top quality exclusives, they got Halo, and Gears and.....Halo, and Gears and...Halo.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
No to: season/online passes,on disc dlc,COD,EA,f2p,MMORPGs,MOBAs,streamers and YT celebrities.
#27SonyPonyTonyPosted 6/11/2014 10:17:07 AM
AltiarLio posted...
It already does lol.

Came in to say this. I imagine it's only going to have more judging from what was announced.
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#28Laylow12Posted 6/11/2014 10:18:06 AM
No way.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#29ace_two_maxPosted 6/11/2014 10:41:46 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
No. If I can play it somewhere other than an xbox console (pc) it's not an exclusive to me.

PC is not a console to me.

Your missing the point if your big hard hitting games can be played on the PC then I have no need to buy a Xbone, that means less console sales, why would someone support a console that is in the last place of total sales? look at last gen of consoles, games where ported from the 360 to the PS3 and that hurt the games on the PS3 they looked worse...

Now they are made on the PS4 look better on the PS4 and then ported over and look worse on the Xbone

In the end people have less of a reason to own a Xbone when they can play the same game on a PC or upgrade their PC in place of buying a $400 console.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#30SS_MetalSonicPosted 6/11/2014 10:48:27 AM
It always has. Playstation is a good side piece though.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall