Do you think by this time next year, the XBONE will...

#31BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 10:14:51 AM
ace_two_max posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
JohnWall32 posted...
No. If I can play it somewhere other than an xbox console (pc) it's not an exclusive to me.

PC is not a console to me.

Your missing the point if your big hard hitting games can be played on the PC then I have no need to buy a Xbone, that means less console sales, why would someone support a console that is in the last place of total sales? look at last gen of consoles, games where ported from the 360 to the PS3 and that hurt the games on the PS3 they looked worse...

Now they are made on the PS4 look better on the PS4 and then ported over and look worse on the Xbone

In the end people have less of a reason to own a Xbone when they can play the same game on a PC or upgrade their PC in place of buying a $400 console.

I get that. I totally do. But not EVERY XBONE game will be available on PC will it? I doubt it

I asked a simple question, what will have more exclusives this time next year, PS4 or XBONE.

Don't bring the PC or Wii-u into this discussion. I'm talking about ps4 vs Xbone
---
Please come with me to Rainbow Land where Unicorns are made of Fudge and Cotton Candy and everything is FREE!!! - The Campaign