Why do you guys hate Sony again? (Not a troll topic)

#1FrazierboiPosted 6/11/2014 8:21:59 AM
Why do you XBoxOne fan-boys hate Sony? I want a real reason to. Not a bull crap one like "Because Sony sucks." I wanna get to the bottom of this console war. So give me a reason why you hate sony.
---
PSN: Seabastion25
#2GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/11/2014 8:23:59 AM
I have owned every Sony sytem but the vita, the real question should be why do some Sony fans feel the need to troll this board so much.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#3nableetPosted 6/11/2014 8:24:13 AM
You can't ask a fanboy why they hate a competing product. They hate it because it is in their job description. I doubt many normal people hate either company, although they may dislike them.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#4RuinerEraserPosted 6/11/2014 8:24:19 AM
There is nothing to "get to the bottom" of, people in this world are angry and hurt inside and a nice outlet for them to lash out with that anger is on console fourms. A lot of loners and sad people latch onto consoles and because it gives them joy, they defend it like a girlfriend against an attacker.

You could ask this question on any board and just switch the console in question, it's all the same.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#5TwinmoldPosted 6/11/2014 8:24:28 AM
Why do you Sony fan-boys hate Xbox? I want a real reason to. Not a bull crap one like "Because Xbox sucks." I wanna get to the bottom of this console war. So give me a reason why you hate Xbox.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#6RayconPosted 6/11/2014 8:24:43 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I have owned every Sony sytem but the vita, the real question should be why do some Sony fans feel the need to troll this board so much.

Probably the same reason 360 fans felt the need to "troll" the PS3 board all generation.
---
I must have looked a fool playing with a backwards DS, teary eyed solving a Sudoku puzzle -Lordx718
#7AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 8:24:53 AM
Well Xbox fanboys hate Sony cause fanboy reasons.

And everyone else on this board that isn't a Sony fanboy doesn't hate Sony itself, just the idiot fanboys that fanboy over them on this board.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#8Power TurtlePosted 6/11/2014 8:26:18 AM
Humans like to argue. Internet lets you argue in anonymity. It will happen until the end of time.
---
lolxbox
Not changing signature until FALLOUT 4 is announced! ~6/10/2013
#9Rancid_SkankPosted 6/11/2014 8:27:59 AM
I don't hate Sony. I think the more vocal Sony supporters that plague the internet are ridiculous and a waste of pity, but that's something else entirely. Luckily no one actually acts like that in the real world, at least that I have encountered.
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
#10regsantotomasPosted 6/11/2014 8:28:29 AM
There is no rational reason to hate an inanimate piece of plastic or to launch a personal attack because someone has made different purchasing decisions than you.
---
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain