Why do you guys hate Sony again? (Not a troll topic)

#21pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 8:48:11 AM
Twinmold posted...
Why do you Sony fan-boys hate Xbox? I want a real reason to. Not a bull crap one like "Because Xbox sucks." I wanna get to the bottom of this console war. So give me a reason why you hate Xbox.

---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#22Exodus_PrimePosted 6/11/2014 8:50:29 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
There is nothing to "get to the bottom" of, people in this world are angry and hurt inside and a nice outlet for them to lash out with that anger is on console fourms. A lot of loners and sad people latch onto consoles and because it gives them joy, they defend it like a girlfriend against an attacker.

You could ask this question on any board and just switch the console in question, it's all the same.

Post of the week right here, this topic should be settled after this post.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#23ExisT3nTiaLPosted 6/11/2014 8:54:09 AM(edited)
I just don't like Sony Electronics from the 80's until the current. I have no preference to their game machine. I don't have time to own more than Nintendo and another current gen...Xbox the last three cycles.

I wish Sony to get good games, and did own a used PS2 back in the day for the stranger games [i.e. Gitaroo Man, God Hand, Frequency, etc.]. But since those types of games are generally in the 'indie' circuit now, I don't need a Sony System for the few games that are exclusive anymore. Not do I have the free time.
---
I wish I had some whiskey and a gun my dear...
GAMERTAG: EXisT3nTiaL
#24Dev445Posted 6/11/2014 8:56:25 AM
TheeLeeham posted...
Most people here don't hate Sony at all. Sony fanboys on the other hand.......

XD this. Don't hate Sony at all but their fanboys are the worst
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#25TBONE_OGPosted 6/11/2014 8:58:00 AM(edited)
Twinmold posted...
Why do you Sony fan-boys hate Xbox? I want a real reason to. Not a bull crap one like "Because Xbox sucks." I wanna get to the bottom of this console war. So give me a reason why you hate Xbox.

This is the better question.

And honestly, if anyone hates Sony -- it would be because of the crazed, trolling fan-base. Not Sony the company, but their loser fans.
---
Always O.G.
#26Mindwipe77Posted 6/11/2014 8:57:43 AM
pure jealousy, they attack sony cause it outsells their system of choice, plain and simple immaturity. They attack what is more popular to make themselves feel better, bottom line.
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#27ssj954vegitoPosted 6/11/2014 8:57:54 AM
We don't, I loved my PS2 and enjoyed the japanese exclusives of PS3, but the fanboys that have been plaguing the boards since reveal just make so hard to appreciate Sony's good work lately :(
---
Proud to be EPic.
You ever notice that everything in the universe spins?
#28blitz_0623Posted 6/11/2014 8:58:24 AM
Why do you <console>fanboys hate <company>? I want a real reason to. Not a bull crap one like "Because <company> sucks." I wanna get to the bottom of this console war. So give me a reason why you hate <company>.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#292ndAtomiskPosted 6/11/2014 9:07:10 AM
Frazierboi posted...
Why do you XBoxOne fan-boys hate Sony? I want a real reason to. Not a bull crap one like "Because Sony sucks." I wanna get to the bottom of this console war. So give me a reason why you hate sony.

The same reason Sony fanboys hate Microsoft. They're fanboys.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
#30iamdanthamanPosted 6/11/2014 9:20:35 AM
You are in the wrong place to be asking this question. The people who "hate" are the ones who go to the other console's forum and talk about how bad that console and company are. You should be asking this to the trolls who go to the PS4 forum, and asking the trolls here why they "hate" Xbox so much. And when it comes down to it, they always go back to the fact that 360 fanboys trolled the PS3 forums last gen, as if that gives them some sort of right to do it back.

Well guess what geniuses? Sony fanboys spent all of last gen trolling the 360 boards as well, does that mean I would be justified in trolling the PS4 boards? No, it doesn't, it just means that you are a petty, insecure person who can only fill the gaping void in your meaningless life by trolling internet forums.
---
All your base are belong to us