Why do you guys hate Sony again? (Not a troll topic)

#31Samuel 025Posted 6/11/2014 9:23:30 AM
I don't hate Sony at all. I'm buying a PS3 in a few months too. However, I'm not buying their latest and greatest because I prefer Xbox.
---
They call him a liar because he M'aiq's things up.
#32pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 9:25:18 AM
iamdanthaman posted...
You are in the wrong place to be asking this question. The people who "hate" are the ones who go to the other console's forum and talk about how bad that console and company are. You should be asking this to the trolls who go to the PS4 forum, and asking the trolls here why they "hate" Xbox so much. And when it comes down to it, they always go back to the fact that 360 fanboys trolled the PS3 forums last gen, as if that gives them some sort of right to do it back.

Well guess what geniuses? Sony fanboys spent all of last gen trolling the 360 boards as well, does that mean I would be justified in trolling the PS4 boards? No, it doesn't, it just means that you are a petty, insecure person who can only fill the gaping void in your meaningless life by trolling internet forums.

/Topic
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#33MetroidFan9999Posted 6/11/2014 9:33:46 AM
It's really hard to explain hate on this board, to be honest. When a good portion of people that criticize the X1 are labeled "Sony Fanboys" by default, it just feeds the proverbial "monster" until the story becomes "This board has turned into mostly Sony trolls!"

I just find it weird that many of the fans on this board have essentially created this "sony fanboy influx" narrative on this board. In fact, from what I can see MS fans love to create these narratives overall to explain some sort of insecurity or whatnot.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#34GeistPosted 6/11/2014 9:37:06 AM
I don't hate Sony, I hate Sony's fans. They make me want nothing to do with the company anymore.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#35micheal82Posted 6/11/2014 9:46:03 AM
I don't hate Sony, I just hate Sony fanboys. I've owned every PS console including the PSP and Vita but every where I go it is the Sony fanboys being a group of jerks. They are worst then the PC elitist.
---
I can shoot a whole load into a guys face and they just brush it off. - Psquared34
#36CapwnDPosted 6/11/2014 10:06:45 AM(edited)
I love Sony. It's their douchebag fanboy trolls that suck.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#37Fayt349Posted 6/11/2014 9:53:27 AM(edited)
I don't like their first party exclusives. I don't like their online system. I don't like their controller layout.

Even if you try to say they are better. I don't like them and I won't like them.

But I never go on ps4 boards and make topics like this. I just leave them be.
---
Intel i5 3570k||Vengence 8 GIG DDR3 RAM||EVGA GTX 760 ||4 TB WD Black+1TB Seagate + 128 gig Samsung Pro SSD || Corsair 650W |Asus MOBO||CM scout advance 2 case
#38shawnmckPosted 6/11/2014 9:58:42 AM(edited)
I hate Sony because they have shown that they care about me as a gamer and want to deliver quality content (games), as well as producing a next-gen console (PS4) that I actually want.
</sarcasm>

Seriously though, while I was annoyed by Sony's arrogance when they initially launched the PS3, they have turned around and once again shown that they care about their fan base (the gamers), and I applaud what they have accomplished thus far.

If anything, it is Microsoft that I hate.
I own the original X-Box and the XB 360, but their DRM shenanigans with the XB One are inexcusable & unforgivable.

Sony is the exact opposite, and has been doing great...and I will show appreciation by supporting Sony and buying their products.
#39FenriswolfPosted 6/11/2014 9:54:46 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
pure jealousy, they attack sony cause it outsells their system of choice, plain and simple immaturity. They attack what is more popular to make themselves feel better, bottom line.

Like Sony ponies in the last 7 years when the 360 regularly outsold the PS3?
---
Hello
#40cheezedadadaPosted 6/11/2014 9:58:02 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
It's really hard to explain hate on this board, to be honest. When a good portion of people that criticize the X1 are labeled "Sony Fanboys" by default, it just feeds the proverbial "monster" until the story becomes "This board has turned into mostly Sony trolls!"

I just find it weird that many of the fans on this board have essentially created this "sony fanboy influx" narrative on this board. In fact, from what I can see MS fans love to create these narratives overall to explain some sort of insecurity or whatnot.

During the E3 conference, every single person who said something negative about the Sony show on the PS4 forums was an "xbot". It's not just here.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. http://i.imgur.com/X8EbbyB.jpg?1 LOL Gamefaqs.