Why do you guys hate Sony again? (Not a troll topic)

#41PizzatarianPosted 6/11/2014 9:07:21 AM
I don't hate Sony. I just can't justify spending nearly $700 (Canadian) on a console for two games that have caught my interest (The Order and Bloodbourne). Also, I have never been a fan of the DS controllers; I got used to the Xbox style and it just feels weird playing with the symmetrical analog sticks and the different placement of the 'X' button too.
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#42fuzzykuffsPosted 6/11/2014 9:30:01 AM
I don't hate Sony. The PS and PS2 were two of my fav consoles. I switched to Xbox 360 because it launched earlier and really enjoyed the games. Chromehounds, Crackdown, Gears of War got me hooked.

I do not dislike Sony. I do dislike Fanboys who live here telling me that my decision and opinion to buy an Xbox One was wrong. I have friends that own and enjoy each console. I prefer Xbox for a lot of reasons but I think it is great that people do have a choice.
#43Sith JediPosted 6/11/2014 9:31:11 AM
I love Sony, I just loathe their rabid fans.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#44kcypher2000Posted 6/11/2014 9:40:41 AM
I dont hate Sony just their fanboys. I am disappointed in Sony after another horrible E3. Vita is dead and ps4 still lacks games.
#45stawg007Posted 6/11/2014 9:44:08 AM
I don't hate Sony but I'm also not a xbone fanboy

I love Sony and have done since the ps1, it's my second favourite console of all time behind the ps2! Even if the ps4 and future Sony consoles end up being crap which based on their previous systems has little to no chance of happening, I'll love them for those two alone, they were glorious!

what I do hate about Sony are it's fanboys

I really hate fanboys of any kind, whether they're PC elitists, xbone fanboys, Nintendo fanboys, I hate all of them but honestly, iv never come across worse fanboys than the Sony crowd

This board is a perfect example of just how truly awful they can be and have been for a long time! I don't know whether to feel sorry for their insane dedication to bashing and trolling other consoles or impressed
#46zeekcruz425Posted 6/11/2014 9:49:34 AM
I dont hate sony, I dislike the people that act like the PS4 is Gods gift to man, when it isnt. Which in turn may look like i hate sony but i dont. The PS4 looks interesting and ill pick one up if they come out with a game that i absolutely must have but i love my xbox one and slightly better graphics isnt going to change that.

hope that helps.
---
GT MERK uNd HeaD - Psalm 23
Now Playing: Watch_Dogs
#47Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/11/2014 9:56:46 AM
I'm sensing a pattern...
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
If marathons were easy, they'd be called your mom
#48mike468Posted 6/11/2014 10:06:52 AM
We don't hate Sony, we hate you and the other Trolls who have nothing better to do than to drag stupid topics like this up on the wrong forum.

Topic has been flagged for trolling as well.
---
The Official Thunder Of The Killer Instinct Board
#49redeyes6778Posted 6/11/2014 10:11:48 AM
maybe because xbox fanboys trolled the PS3 boards all of last gen so now sony fanboys troll x1 boards in retaliation, its the spiral of hate
#50VoidBeyondPosted 6/11/2014 10:13:02 AM
redeyes6778 posted...
maybe because xbox fanboys trolled the PS3 boards all of last gen so now sony fanboys troll x1 boards in retaliation, its the spiral of hate

Which is sad and pathetic.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk