The Fan Boyism is Strong in Todays Poll.

#21dnmtPosted 6/11/2014 9:43:53 AM
Kinda crazy how the Destiny PS4 bundle has shot up to #4 on the Amazon best sellers already while the Kinect-less Xbone is #41. Is Amazon biased against MS too? ):
#22BeefEasterPosted 6/11/2014 9:48:10 AM
dnmt posted...
Kinda crazy how the Destiny PS4 bundle has shot up to #4 on the Amazon best sellers already while the Kinect-less Xbone is #41. Is Amazon biased against MS too? ):

yes

literally every site on the internet is biased

that's the only explanation
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#23Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 6/11/2014 9:51:03 AM
dnmt posted...

Eh you know June will be good for Xbox One. So that 41 at Amazon doesn't really tell you much.
#24ace_two_maxPosted 6/11/2014 9:51:24 AM
Reece504 posted...
Guess its cool to hate on xbox but you know what they say If You Have Haters, then you must be doing something right.

Hm not sure if the Jews would agree with that...

Not sure who came up with that statement but they should had been sacked from what ever they do in life.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#25dnmtPosted 6/11/2014 9:52:55 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
dnmt posted...

Eh you know June will be good for Xbox One. So that 41 at Amazon doesn't really tell you much.

What number of units sold would the Xbone have to reach for you to consider June a good month?
#26kidwgmPosted 6/11/2014 9:54:24 AM
MS could of come out with a new Conker, wave the sub fee for live, new awesome IP's and gave away free games at their conference Monday. And still in these polls on this website MS's E3 would be trashed and called tryhards. Its rather ridiculous.
---
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien, Max and The Curse of the Brotherhood andD3: RoS.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#27TheRealPhattyJPosted 6/11/2014 9:54:47 AM
ace_two_max posted...
Reece504 posted...
Guess its cool to hate on xbox but you know what they say If You Have Haters, then you must be doing something right.

Hm not sure if the Jews would agree with that...

Not sure who came up with that statement but they should had been sacked from what ever they do in life.

it was probably soulja boy, around the time he came up with how black people should be thanking the old slave traders 'cause otherwise "we'd be stuck in africa and not over here gettin' this ice.". And you're right on that ;)
#28FenriswolfPosted 6/11/2014 9:57:58 AM
I never cared about the polls even during the 360's hayday. Most of the site's fans are largely Nintendo or Squaresoft fans to be honest.
---
Hello
#29shawnmckPosted 6/11/2014 10:01:54 AM
gamefaqs has always been a stronghold for Nintendo fanboys.

Besides, its just a poll...its not that big of a deal.
#30Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 6/11/2014 10:05:48 AM
Close to whatever PS4 does unless it goes downhill.dnmt posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
dnmt posted...

What number of units sold would the Xbone have to reach for you to consider June a good month?

It will probably be pretty much like the Titanfall month. Which was good.