The Fan Boyism is Strong in Todays Poll.

#31Laylow12Posted 6/11/2014 10:12:26 AM
shawnmck posted...
gamefaqs has always been a stronghold for Nintendo fanboys.

Besides, its just a poll...its not that big of a deal.

It tells you who won the fans over. How could it not be a big deal?!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#32james259Posted 6/11/2014 10:16:35 AM
Expected nothing less. Guess these guys don't like a whole show about games, games, and more games.

Must have been Sonys amazingly boring The Order cut scene that won everyone over
---
Prepare to be emancipated from your own inferior genes!- Abradolf Lincler
3DS FC: 0989-1746-5488
#33LotrMorgothPosted 6/11/2014 10:17:21 AM
Laylow12 posted...
shawnmck posted...

it tells you who had game systems available when most of the people here were children [nintendo fanboy here]; i don't know how much it actually tells you about now
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#34shawnmckPosted 6/11/2014 10:20:04 AM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...
shawnmck posted...

^ gamefaqs isn't representative of the entire industry as a whole.
Its no different than Edge magazine conducting a poll, or some other site. Its just representative of that site as a whole.
Just because a majority of gamefaqs posters preferred Nintendo's conference doesn't make it universal. If it did, then the Wii-U wouldn't be struggling, now would it ?
#35Gunvalkyrie2Posted 6/11/2014 10:19:50 AM
Yeah it's funny because after each conference all random commentators said Microsoft's was concise vibrant etc. Sony's was dry as dust and Nintendo's just seemed too safe..... On these boards you would think it's the exact opposite of reality.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#36AceAndJunpeiPosted 6/11/2014 10:21:09 AM
Nintendo had the best show among three terrible shows.

#dealwithit
#37Laylow12Posted 6/11/2014 10:21:50 AM
LotrMorgoth posted...
Laylow12 posted...
shawnmck posted...

it tells you who had game systems available when most of the people here were children [nintendo fanboy here]; i don't know how much it actually tells you about now

I'm genuinely curious on how you think judging E3 presentation are related to what console you had when you were a child. I go back to odyssey/Atari 2600/400/800 days. Judging by that information, can you tell before E3 who I'm going to vote for?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#38BDJaycePosted 6/11/2014 10:22:13 AM
Sooo...

If they agree with Microsoft and the poll swings that way then the poll is fair and unbiased..

If they disagree with Microsoft and the poll swings the other way it's 'fanboyism!' and trolls!

You people continuously amuse me.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#39ILikesCheesePosted 6/11/2014 10:43:02 AM(edited)
LotrMorgoth posted...
you'd think given how cool it is to hate MS; that the hipsters should slowly start to support it

just bought my xbox one yesterday but nintendo had the best showing

No no no no no.

That's about as foolish as it is to say "How cool it is to hate on Nazis and racism! That's so hipster*."

All the hate lobbied against Microsoft in the last year was legitimately earned by that company and everyone with a brain knows it.

*Kids! Please! You are over-using this word to the point of embarrassment! Check yourself before you wreck yourself! :)

---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?
#40LotrMorgothPosted 6/11/2014 10:23:35 AM

I'm genuinely curious on how you think judging E3 presentation are related to what console you had when you were a child. I go back to odyssey/Atari 2600/400/800 days. Judging by that information, can you tell before E3 who I'm going to vote for?

Maybe before, but now that Hawthorne effect is known, I cannot
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4