The Fan Boyism is Strong in Todays Poll.

#51CharocksPosted 6/11/2014 10:56:22 AM
The fanboyism is strong in TC!
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#52Laylow12Posted 6/11/2014 10:57:00 AM
shawnmck posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Those two points are pure bollocks, expressing your bias in the former and conjecture in the latter. The poll results are ip restricted and represent the opinion of a WORLD-WIDE sample. That's right GameFaQs is global. We're not sampling Romper Room and getting Nintendo on top and Sony second place with Microsoft a very distant third place. Microsoft lost the conference and pretty badly too by the looks of the poll.

^ I never said that gamefaqs wasn't global.
But regardless, the total number of gamefaqs posters is dwarfed by the total number of gamers.
Not every person who plays video-games is also a member of gamefaqs.
You are extremely arrogant and in denial if you think gamefaqs is a sizable percentage of the overall numbers of people that play video-games.
And the fact remains that the number of Nintendo fans outnumber that of Sony fans and Microsoft fans.

And I NEVER said that Microsoft lost.
I am saying that its totally subjective.

You need to work on your reading comprehensive skills, and at the same time get over yourself.
You =/= all of gamefaqs

You're the one who said Microsoft won E3 when they clearly lost, pretty badly too. Don't try to act like I'm making this about me. You came up with some ridiculous reasons on why the poll was inaccurate and I debunked them. Nothing more or less.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#53dnmtPosted 6/11/2014 11:05:37 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Close to whatever PS4 does unless it goes downhill.dnmt posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
dnmt posted...
Kinda crazy how the Destiny PS4 bundle has shot up to #4 on the Amazon best sellers already while the Kinect-less Xbone is #41. Is Amazon biased against MS too? ):

Eh you know June will be good for Xbox One. So that 41 at Amazon doesn't really tell you much.

What number of units sold would the Xbone have to reach for you to consider June a good month?

It will probably be pretty much like the Titanfall month. Which was good.

You realize the Xbone sold less during the Titanfall month than in the month previous, right? It sold less than the PS4 in both those months also.
#54Man_called_WarPosted 6/11/2014 11:11:24 AM
Sooo, anyone who disagrees with the TC = fanboy? Way to not look like a fanboy yourself there.
---
Even a stopped clock, tells the right time, twice a day.
#55chex81Posted 6/11/2014 11:21:01 AM
Lol how did Nintendo impress? It was a huge disappointment in my eyes, for me it was

MS > Sony > Nin
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#56nableetPosted 6/11/2014 11:25:38 AM
So voting for Nintendo and Sony now makes you a fanboy? Great logic TC!

I actually couldn't bring myself to vote, it was all far too close.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#57FenriswolfPosted 6/11/2014 11:28:38 AM
Laylow12 posted...
shawnmck posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Those two points are pure bollocks, expressing your bias in the former and conjecture in the latter. The poll results are ip restricted and represent the opinion of a WORLD-WIDE sample. That's right GameFaQs is global. We're not sampling Romper Room and getting Nintendo on top and Sony second place with Microsoft a very distant third place. Microsoft lost the conference and pretty badly too by the looks of the poll.

^ I never said that gamefaqs wasn't global.
But regardless, the total number of gamefaqs posters is dwarfed by the total number of gamers.
Not every person who plays video-games is also a member of gamefaqs.
You are extremely arrogant and in denial if you think gamefaqs is a sizable percentage of the overall numbers of people that play video-games.
And the fact remains that the number of Nintendo fans outnumber that of Sony fans and Microsoft fans.

And I NEVER said that Microsoft lost.
I am saying that its totally subjective.

You need to work on your reading comprehensive skills, and at the same time get over yourself.
You =/= all of gamefaqs

You're the one who said Microsoft won E3 when they clearly lost, pretty badly too. Don't try to act like I'm making this about me. You came up with some ridiculous reasons on why the poll was inaccurate and I debunked them. Nothing more or less.

They lost because a meaningless poll said so? LMAO, did you know that Gamefaqs also claimed that Kerry would win the 2004 election right?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/1795

Or are you going to tell me that Gamefaqs polls are never wrong?
---
Hello
#58Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 6/11/2014 11:35:51 AM
dnmt posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
Close to whatever PS4 does unless it goes downhill.dnmt posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
dnmt posted...
Kinda crazy how the Destiny PS4 bundle has shot up to #4 on the Amazon best sellers already while the Kinect-less Xbone is #41. Is Amazon biased against MS too? ):

Eh you know June will be good for Xbox One. So that 41 at Amazon doesn't really tell you much.

What number of units sold would the Xbone have to reach for you to consider June a good month?

It will probably be pretty much like the Titanfall month. Which was good.

You realize the Xbone sold less during the Titanfall month than in the month previous, right? It sold less than the PS4 in both those months also.

It was pretty much the same thing for both months on a weekly average. February and March were both good months. Hey maybe it will be below 100k for the month of May and you will finally get that number right. If you will look toward the top(not sure how that ended up there) of that post it says it will be close to whatever PS4 does in June unless the PS4 goes downhill.
#59Mindwipe77Posted 6/11/2014 11:44:09 AM
kidwgm posted...
MS could of come out with a new Conker, wave the sub fee for live, new awesome IP's and gave away free games at their conference Monday. And still in these polls on this website MS's E3 would be trashed and called tryhards. Its rather ridiculous.

no, whats ridiculous is anytime MS loses something, here comes the ol' so and so is biased against MS, Sony and nintendo trolls, etc etc w/e lame excuses you all come up with, naturally if MS is ahead suddenly all is as it should be, no problems whatsoever, PATHETIC, you guys need to grow the hell up seriously. MS is not going to win each and every little contest, so take those lame ol excuses and stuff em
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play+ Wii U
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#60TiredofhearinguPosted 6/11/2014 11:45:48 AM
Awww... it's so cute when you guys throw your temper tantrums. Nintendo won because after their direct they did the treehouse thing which had a crap load of game play and game designers talking about their games. soooo yeah.. they did more than the other 2 and won because of it.