The Fan Boyism is Strong in Todays Poll.

#61Laylow12Posted 6/11/2014 11:56:29 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
Laylow12 posted...
shawnmck posted...
Laylow12 posted...

Those two points are pure bollocks, expressing your bias in the former and conjecture in the latter. The poll results are ip restricted and represent the opinion of a WORLD-WIDE sample. That's right GameFaQs is global. We're not sampling Romper Room and getting Nintendo on top and Sony second place with Microsoft a very distant third place. Microsoft lost the conference and pretty badly too by the looks of the poll.

^ I never said that gamefaqs wasn't global.
But regardless, the total number of gamefaqs posters is dwarfed by the total number of gamers.
Not every person who plays video-games is also a member of gamefaqs.
You are extremely arrogant and in denial if you think gamefaqs is a sizable percentage of the overall numbers of people that play video-games.
And the fact remains that the number of Nintendo fans outnumber that of Sony fans and Microsoft fans.

And I NEVER said that Microsoft lost.
I am saying that its totally subjective.

You need to work on your reading comprehensive skills, and at the same time get over yourself.
You =/= all of gamefaqs

You're the one who said Microsoft won E3 when they clearly lost, pretty badly too. Don't try to act like I'm making this about me. You came up with some ridiculous reasons on why the poll was inaccurate and I debunked them. Nothing more or less.

They lost because a meaningless poll said so? LMAO, did you know that Gamefaqs also claimed that Kerry would win the 2004 election right?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/poll/1795

Or are you going to tell me that Gamefaqs polls are never wrong?

Except that we have other evidence to confirm the loss, like Amazons Best Sellers list, featuring two separate PS4s in the Top Ten (One was just announced the 9th so brand new to the poll), most of the top twenty is PS4 gear and Microsoft's $399 XBOX ONE way behind at 42!!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#62hotmj023Posted 6/11/2014 12:13:20 PM
The Microsoft showing was so great it HAS to be in the Amazon top 10!!! amiright?

The Xbone is getting kicked every which way #dealwithit
---
FF7 - 8.9
ff13 - 7.0 - Majority rules
#63Laylow12Posted 6/11/2014 12:16:03 PM
I forgot that major media is also saying Sony and Nintendo won but I'm sure there is a logical explanation on why they're all against Microsoft or are not representative of the true picture.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#64shawnmckPosted 6/11/2014 12:32:26 PM(edited)
Laylow12 posted...

You're the one who said Microsoft won E3 when they clearly lost, pretty badly too. Don't try to act like I'm making this about me. You came up with some ridiculous reasons on why the poll was inaccurate and I debunked them. Nothing more or less.

^ Once again, you prove that your reading comprehensions sucks.
I never said that Microsoft won or lost. What I said was that I think Microsoft had a better presentation....which means that their style was better and more streamlined....but I also said that I personally didn't find any of the games appealing to me, and that it is also subjective (opinion-based). I also said that I preferred the games that Sony showed, and that regardless of what I think it will ultimately boil down to what each individual fan (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo) will think...and as such, a gamefaqs poll doesn't matter. And also that each fan will come away with their own opinions

If you had any comprehension skills at all, then you would (should) come away with the conclusion that opinions vary and that there is no right or wrong answer, only opinions...and also that any poll (especially on gamefas) is going to be inconsequential.

What the heck does it matter to you how the poll turns out anyway ?
If Microsoft wins, does it matter ?
If Sony wins, does it matter ?
What, only if Nintendo wins its a problem ?
And if Nintendo does win, is it going to cause you to rush out and buy a Wii-U...?
Its a meaningless poll...get over it !
#65youngskillzPosted 6/11/2014 12:31:55 PM
nobody can beat nintendo fanboys when they commit to a poll.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#66PippyThePooperPosted 6/11/2014 3:33:24 PM
ILikesCheese posted...
LotrMorgoth posted...
you'd think given how cool it is to hate MS; that the hipsters should slowly start to support it

just bought my xbox one yesterday but nintendo had the best showing

No no no no no.

That's about as foolish as it is to say "How cool it is to hate on Nazis and racism! That's so hipster*."

All the hate lobbied against Microsoft in the last year was legitimately earned by that company and everyone with a brain knows it.

*Kids! Please! You are over-using this word to the point of embarrassment! Check yourself before you wreck yourself! :)

Heard that.
---
I've always wondered why an adult would accept a non-paying job such as being a moderator. It has become clear to me now that that no adult would.
#67PippyThePooperPosted 6/11/2014 3:34:01 PM
Man_called_War posted...
Sooo, anyone who disagrees with the TC = fanboy? Way to not look like a fanboy yourself there.

Heard that too.
---
I've always wondered why an adult would accept a non-paying job such as being a moderator. It has become clear to me now that that no adult would.
#68PippyThePooperPosted 6/11/2014 3:37:58 PM
chex81 posted...
Lol how did Nintendo impress? It was a huge disappointment in my eyes, for me it was

MS > Sony > Nin

Close...but lets reconfigure that equation for better accuracy!

Sony = MS, > Nintendo

I truly don't understand Nintendo. They are a company in a really bad downward spiral. Their fans are about as delusional as their executives.
---
#69NermalTheKittyPosted 6/11/2014 3:46:00 PM
PippyThePooper posted...
chex81 posted...
Lol how did Nintendo impress? It was a huge disappointment in my eyes, for me it was

MS > Sony > Nin

Close...but lets reconfigure that equation for better accuracy!

Sony = MS, > Nintendo

I truly don't understand Nintendo. They are a company in a really bad downward spiral. Their fans are about as delusional as their executives.

Is that why Nintendo won E3?
#70ILikesCheesePosted 6/11/2014 4:29:12 PM
NermalTheKitty posted...
Is that why Nintendo won E3?

I am honestly baffled by those who think this.

WOW! Let me put little statues on my Gamepad for Super Smash Brothers! SO CUTTING EDGE! And speaking of that Gamepad, guess what else we've got innovative for that controller....! Er....Nothing! Surprise! Here's another Zelda!
---
If you're omnipotent and all-powerful...why would you need to REST? On the 7th or ANY day?