The Fan Boyism is Strong in Todays Poll.

#91brawl__08Posted 6/12/2014 1:49:11 AM
ILikesCheese posted...
NermalTheKitty posted...
Is that why Nintendo won E3?

I am honestly baffled by those who think this.

WOW! Let me put little statues on my Gamepad for Super Smash Brothers! SO CUTTING EDGE! And speaking of that Gamepad, guess what else we've got innovative for that controller....! Er....Nothing! Surprise! Here's another Zelda!

They also had the only shooter that looked different announced.
And the Captain ToadL Treasure Tracker (a game that looked like it heavily utilized the gamepad).
And Yoshi's Wooly World.
And the Pokemon remakes.
And Bayonetta 2.
And Xenoblade Chronicles X.
And a Kirby Canvas Curse successor (a game that could theoretically utilize the gamepad heavily based on how the original was).

And then all the stuff after in their treehouse streams, with games like Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Mario Party 10 (heavily utilizes gamepad), Project STEAM, Project Guard, Project Giant Robot, a new Star Fox, Devil's Third, and others.

Not sure on Guard/Giant Robot, but I think I heard those utilize the gamepad heavily, and I know Star Fox was confirmed for doing the same.
---
http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/Brawl08.gif
#92Laylow12Posted 6/12/2014 2:00:41 AM
brawl__08 posted...
ILikesCheese posted...
NermalTheKitty posted...
Is that why Nintendo won E3?

I am honestly baffled by those who think this.

WOW! Let me put little statues on my Gamepad for Super Smash Brothers! SO CUTTING EDGE! And speaking of that Gamepad, guess what else we've got innovative for that controller....! Er....Nothing! Surprise! Here's another Zelda!

They also had the only shooter that looked different announced.
And the Captain ToadL Treasure Tracker (a game that looked like it heavily utilized the gamepad).
And Yoshi's Wooly World.
And the Pokemon remakes.
And Bayonetta 2.
And Xenoblade Chronicles X.
And a Kirby Canvas Curse successor (a game that could theoretically utilize the gamepad heavily based on how the original was).

And then all the stuff after in their treehouse streams, with games like Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Mario Party 10 (heavily utilizes gamepad), Project STEAM, Project Guard, Project Giant Robot, a new Star Fox, Devil's Third, and others.

Not sure on Guard/Giant Robot, but I think I heard those utilize the gamepad heavily, and I know Star Fox was confirmed for doing the same.

I saw that game called "Mario & Donkey Kong" where they had all the bridges and you had to figure out how to get the characters around the map while avoiding enemies and pitfalls. It was simple but so well done. Then there was that splatter game where you squirt paint all over the place.

The treehouse stuff was incredible and I honestly think the Wii-U is going to make a comeback.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#93Spetsnaz420Posted 6/12/2014 2:37:54 AM
You know... If your too sensitive to see bad news or differing opinions on your choice console you could always migrate to the official xbox forums... I'm sure there are less differing opinions, but best of all no one is allowed to bash it...

I'd say the same thing on the Ninty or PS forums if I saw them acting this way.
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#94kyncaniPosted 6/12/2014 3:12:55 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Well it looks like it's time to add polls to the ever growing list of things that don't matter this gen.

Let's just throw the Internet as well, for good measure ;)
#95gobuffalo30Posted 6/12/2014 3:47:41 AM
Once again, when MS doesn't win a poll it's because of biased people.
#96cmdrdreddPosted 6/12/2014 9:00:09 AM
blacklabelice posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Xbox One will always have the inferior multiplatform games.

and consoles will always be inferior to PC.

herpa derpa shurka lurka

People forget that not every multiplatform game comes to PC. Multiplatform does not always include PC. Destiny for example...tell me what PC I can play it on.
---
"Do not be to eager to deal out death and judgment, for even the very wise cannot see all ends." -Gandalf
#97fretless58Posted 6/12/2014 9:33:24 AM
The fanboyism excuse is getting seriously old.
Face it, no matter what way you try to spin it, whether it be fanboys or something else, this poll just shows that Nintendo and Sony are WAY more popular right now than the Microsoft. Microsoft's E3 showing was incredibly predictable with the one surprise, Conker, being a massive letdown and a slap to the face. It was a step-up from last year, but people still don't trust them.
In fact, even if the "fanboyism" argument was true, that only means that Nintendo and Sony are doing something right in order to earn themselves massive followings, while Microsoft has not.
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
#98cormpopsPosted 6/12/2014 9:35:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#99FenriswolfPosted 6/12/2014 9:37:44 AM
fretless58 posted...
Face it, no matter what way you try to spin it, whether it be fanboys or something else, this poll just shows that Nintendo and Sony are WAY more popular right now than the Microsoft. Microsoft's E3 showing was incredibly predictable with the one surprise, Conker, being a massive letdown and a slap to the face. It was a step-up from last year, but people still don't trust them.
In fact, even if the "fanboyism" argument was true, that only means that Nintendo and Sony are doing something right in order to earn themselves massive followings, while Microsoft has not.

Spoken like a true fanboy yourself. Funny how you love to moan about Conker yet ignore the fact Phantom Dust and Scalebound pretty much came from nowhere. I can say the same sbout Sony with another Uncharted rehash and Nintendo with their same old franchises that people wet themselves.
---
Hello
#100fretless58Posted 6/12/2014 9:56:59 AM
Fenriswolf posted...
fretless58 posted...

Spoken like a true fanboy yourself. Funny how you love to moan about Conker yet ignore the fact Phantom Dust and Scalebound pretty much came from nowhere. I can say the same sbout Sony with another Uncharted rehash and Nintendo with their same old franchises that people wet themselves.

And here we go again with the fanboyism excuse.
Sony and Nintendo have done something to make people more excited when they rehash their franchises. Sony can show Uncharted and LittleBigPlanet and Nintendo can show their most well known franchises, and they'll get a better reception than if Microsoft showed Halo. No matter how you try and spin that, fanboyism or whatever, that just shows that Sony and Nintendo are more popular.
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/