Who is your least liked developer?

#1RuinerEraserPosted 6/11/2014 10:38:28 AM
For me it is Ubisoft, the second I see that logo on a game box I turn away. I've never had a good gaming experience from a game they have released and I've tried a lot of them. The engines they use just feel cheap and outdated?

I have not tried Watchdogs yet but Ubisoft being the dev is a huge reason why I still don't own the game.

Your turn!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#2LotrMorgothPosted 6/11/2014 10:40:05 AM
I'm still kind of mad at Bioware for DA2 and turning Kotor into MMO but it looks like DAI may fix that
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#3Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/11/2014 10:41:59 AM
Valve. This is not through any fault of their own but rather due to the mythical pedestal they're placed on in the gaming community.

I've found their games to be mediocre...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#4AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 10:43:30 AM
Bethesda and their crappy walking simulators.
RockSteady with their crappy batman games.
Capcom with their crappy franchises. (Dead rising, resident evil, street fighter)
Kojima productions cause MGS sucks.
Bungie cause only reach was good, everything else try touched with halo sucked.

Yes they are equally my most disliked dev teams.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#5MJFJDPosted 6/11/2014 10:46:16 AM
Sega wins the wasted potential award from me.
#6ace_two_maxPosted 6/11/2014 10:47:03 AM
After Watch Dogs their lie of E3 last year and the Game breaking bugs and awful MP of Watch Dogs....

Ubisoft.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#7AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 10:48:26 AM
ace_two_max posted...
After Watch Dogs their lie of E3 last year and the Game breaking bugs and awful MP of Watch Dogs....

Ubisoft.

Um they're a publishing company not a developer... Why don't you actually name the dev team behind it....
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#8Special-EddPosted 6/11/2014 10:48:50 AM
Gearbox. If it isn't Borderlands you can pretty much expect half baked bullcrap like Duke Nukem Forever and Aliens: Colonial Marines.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#9youngunner2123Posted 6/11/2014 10:50:35 AM
AltiarLio posted...
ace_two_max posted...

Ubisoft.

Um they're a publishing company not a developer... Why don't you actually name the dev team behind it....

Wtf?? Lmao. Complain about the TC smart guy. He started it and actually name checked UBISOFT!!!
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#10pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 10:50:57 AM
AltiarLio posted...
Bethesda and their crappy walking simulators.
RockSteady with their crappy batman games.
Capcom with their crappy franchises. (Dead rising, resident evil, street fighter)
Kojima productions cause MGS sucks.
Bungie cause only reach was good, everything else try touched with halo sucked.

Yes they are equally my most disliked dev teams.

O_o
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved