Who is your least liked developer?

#11youngunner2123Posted 6/11/2014 10:51:09 AM
Special-Edd posted...
Gearbox. If it isn't Borderlands you can pretty much expect half baked bullcrap like Duke Nukem Forever and Aliens: Colonial Marines.

Beat me to it Right on point
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#12Demon_AckerPosted 6/11/2014 10:52:24 AM
Rebellion
---
http://i.imgur.com/jEtDldy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/fyu6dyI.gif
#13UltimateGeth39Posted 6/11/2014 10:53:18 AM
Ninja Theory at least the others don't outright insult you to you'r face although i'm sure some have.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#14AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 10:53:47 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
AltiarLio posted...
ace_two_max posted...
After Watch Dogs their lie of E3 last year and the Game breaking bugs and awful MP of Watch Dogs....

Ubisoft.

Um they're a publishing company not a developer... Why don't you actually name the dev team behind it....

Wtf?? Lmao. Complain about the TC smart guy. He started it and actually name checked UBISOFT!!!

I know but topic creators on this board always get upset when you create them so I didn't bother hoping tc will notice he was wrong anyway.
---
Founding member of the GameFAQS Trillionares club.
Adapt or Die. GT: Tyron3L1o
#15RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 10:54:18 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
AltiarLio posted...
ace_two_max posted...
After Watch Dogs their lie of E3 last year and the Game breaking bugs and awful MP of Watch Dogs....

Ubisoft.

Um they're a publishing company not a developer... Why don't you actually name the dev team behind it....

Wtf?? Lmao. Complain about the TC smart guy. He started it and actually name checked UBISOFT!!!

Watch Dogs (stylized as WATCH_DOGS) is an open world action-adventure stealth video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. - Wiki

Ubisoft is Ubisoft to me, all of their games have the same look and feel. Next time I'll promise to put the city it was developed in beside Ubisoft tho, so I don't upset anyone. :P
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#16AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 11:00:45 AM
As the world’s fourth largest video game company as of 2009, Ubisoft studios employs the second largest amount of in-house development staff in the world and has several divisions and offices across the globe.[1] While some were founded by Ubisoft, others have been acquired over time:

Current
Future Games of London in London, United Kingdom, founded in 2009, acquired on 1 October 2013.[12]
Hybride Technologies, acquired 8 July 2008.[13]
Nadeo in Issy-les-Moulineaux, Paris, France, founded in 2000. Acquired in 5 October 2009.
RedLynx, acquired in November 2011.
Sunflowers Interactive Entertainment Software GmbH in Heusenstamm, Germany, founded in 1993, acquired on 11 April 2007.[14][15]
THQ Montreal, acquired 22 January 2013.
Ubisoft Abu Dhabi, located at media city twofour54 in the emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. This studio opened its doors in December 2011,[16] and it is the first ever gaming development studio in the Middle East that was launched by a multi-millionaire video games publishing company. The studio is also responsible for launching twofour54’s gaming academy.[16]
Ubisoft Annecy – best known for developing the multiplayer for Assassin’s Creed series.
Ubisoft Barcelona, started 1998.
Ubisoft Blue Byte (former Blue Byte Software) in Düsseldorf, Germany, founded in 1988, acquired February 2001.[13][17]
Ubisoft Blue Byte Mainz (former Related Designs), Germany, founded in January 1995 [18] acquired a 30% stake in the company on 11 April 2007, fully acquired and integrated into Ubisoft Blue Byte in April 2013.
Ubisoft Bulgaria
Ubisoft Massive in Malmö, Sweden, founded as Massive Entertainment in 1997, acquired from Vivendi Games on 10 November 2008.
Ubisoft Milan, started in early 1998.
Ubisoft Montpellier, acquired Tiwak in 2004 and merged employees. Developer of Rayman Origins, From Dust, and Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn. Michel Ancel is a developer for this division.
Ubisoft Montreal, started in 1997 as Ubisoft Divertissements Inc.,[21] acquired the Canadian division of MC2-Microïds (Microïds Canada) and integrated it into eventually merged into this division in March 2005.[22]
Ubisoft Nagoya, started in September 1996 as "Digital Kids". Acquired by Ubisoft in 2008.[23]
Ubisoft Paris, made games such as Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Red Steel, Red Steel 2, and XIII.
Ubisoft Poland, opened in 2008.[13]
Ubisoft Pune, started on 1 May 2008 after acquiring the Pune Gameloft studio in India.
Ubisoft Quebec, started 1 June 2005, based in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada[24]
Ubisoft Red Storm (formerly Red Storm Entertainment) based in Morrisville, North Carolina, United States, founded in 1996 and acquired in August 2000.[13][25]
Ubisoft Reflections in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, founded in 1984 as Reflections Interactive and acquired in 26 August 2006, from Atari.
Ubisoft Romania in Bucharest, Romania, started in October 1992 and in Craiova from September 2008.
Ubisoft San Francisco, Ubisoft’s North American headquarters.
Ubisoft Shanghai, announced in early 2009 that their new, Shanghai studio would develop the upcoming Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 title, I Am Alive, instead of the originally expected Darkworks.
Ubisoft Toronto, announced on 6 July 2009,[27] is led by Jade Raymond.[28] Their first productions will include a new installment of the Splinter Cell series made by staff coming from the series' core team at Ubisoft Montreal.[29]
Ubisoft Ukraine, started 29 April 2008.[13]
Quazal, acquired in 4 November 2010.[30]

There you go, ubisoft a dev teams.

Learn your developers before you attack a publisher lol.

Not to mention Singapore/Germany and Chinese teams.
---
#17pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 11:02:22 AM
Honestly, they all have Ubisoft in them, so I see why the TC did and chooses to stick with that.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#18AltiarLioPosted 6/11/2014 11:06:05 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Honestly, they all have Ubisoft in them, so I see why the TC did and chooses to stick with that.

But then that's stupid.

People could just say ea because battlefield sucks.
Which would be wrong because DICE makes it and now visceral.

Tc specifically mentioned and asked what devs we disliked, no companies that own the devs.
---
#19Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/11/2014 11:06:13 AM
pblimp360 posted...

Right, it's all one and the same anyway if they're all in house who gives a s*** what they call themselves...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#20RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 11:09:14 AM(edited)
The second largest in house development staff are the words you wrote to help my argument lol, because you're now arguing over semantics and making it sound like I bashed Assassins Creed because I hate Bethesda.

Ubisoft is Ubisoft at the end of the day.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall