Who is your least liked developer?

#31squidney2k1Posted 6/11/2014 11:56:52 AM
Rare and Team Ico.....cuz they refuse to make the games that we're begging them to make.
---
Best games of last gen: Mass Effect series & Bioshock series \m/ (O_o) \m/
>o_o\> AMENO >o_o\>
#32Ramsus082Posted 6/11/2014 11:59:08 AM
FROM Software, because Armored Core has some great concepts and yet it's perennially under-polished. All they need is one excellent game in the series, and the franchise will take off.
---
Band I'm listening to - "Song I'm listening to"
#33SomboSteelPosted 6/11/2014 12:03:48 PM
Slippyed posted...
Who ever made Payday 2.

OVERKILL

And they are indeed a crappy console dev
#34AWarAmp84Posted 6/11/2014 12:08:03 PM
<Flame shield up>

R*
Gearbox
CAPCOM
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#35LordEvertonPosted 6/11/2014 12:43:43 PM
Dont get all the hate ubisoft or their devs(however you want to put it) gets. idc about graphics downgrade or all the crap you guys complain about. They make my favourites.

Valve to me is garbage. Everyone goes onabout how amazing they are but they come up with the most bland empty games.
#36Joey-ZazaPosted 6/11/2014 12:52:40 PM
LordEverton posted...
Dont get all the hate ubisoft or their devs(however you want to put it) gets. idc about graphics downgrade or all the crap you guys complain about. They make my favourites.

Valve to me is garbage. Everyone goes onabout how amazing they are but they come up with the most bland empty games.

It's edgy to dislike things most people like. Ubisoft is in the spotlight so there you go.

I never followed that stupid bandwagon.

I pave my own roads. Naked.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#37Shaolin015Posted 6/11/2014 12:58:22 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
For me it is Ubisoft, the second I see that logo on a game box I turn away. I've never had a good gaming experience from a game they have released and I've tried a lot of them. The engines they use just feel cheap and outdated?

I have not tried Watchdogs yet but Ubisoft being the dev is a huge reason why I still don't own the game.

Your turn!

Ubisoft is the best publisher out there. Splinter cell is great, far cry is great, assassins creed is great but I understand fatigue, watchdogs is great, rainbow six is great, child of light is great, the division looks great, ghost recon is just ok.

If anything my most hated developer is bioware. Simply because they took a great nerd game like mass effect and turned it into dude bro. That ending nullified the entire plot and turned it's head on the main themes of the series. If they just ended it right before the catalyst it would of been fine.
#38YumeOMiruPosted 6/11/2014 1:01:37 PM
Capcom and Bioware, amazing franchises on the greediest ********* in the world.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#39scoobydoobydontPosted 6/11/2014 1:24:43 PM
EA/Bioware and whichever Ubi arm is doing Unity.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
http://giant.gfycat.com/HomelyCluelessBat.gif
#40hoggys2much99Posted 6/11/2014 1:59:03 PM
I hate loathe and detest Ubicrap er I mean Ubisoft with a burning passion. Like the TC the second I see Ubisoft on the box I turn away. They are a horrendous company who wouldn't know how to make games if it came up and bit their faces. Everything they make is absolutely crap with Assassin's Creed being the worst thing ever farted out by the mind of man and milked for all it's worth as that is all Ubicrap can make.

Others I hate are:

E.A all their games are crap, they do not give a darn about their gamers and think nothing of putting in content keys and day 1 DLC. Any company that does day 1 DLC should have their licenses revoked.

SEGA. I will never forgive them for saying no to Bayonetta 2 because all they care about is more crap Sawnik. They have given up on all their franchises because they are in a financial mess and think that Sawnik will get them out of it but they are too stupid to realize that it was Sawniks crap games that put them there in the first place.

Nintendo all they can make is rehashed, re-released to death kiddie crap games.

Platinum Games. I used to think they were the best in the business after playing Bayonetta but after playing the truly godawful Vanquish and the truly horrendous Anarchy Reigns (I am not surprised it was only 20 on day release) it dawned on me that they are nothing but a forth rate company. It wasn't P.G that made Bayonetta it was the genius of Hideki Kamiya and his lads that made Bayonetta. P.G's studio was just somewhere that Kamiya chose to make it.
---
GT: hoggys2much
Don't **** with a Witch - Bayonetta