PRO TIP: Destiny beta code for free

#11RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 10:54:25 AM
While this works, you realize this is just going to dissuade companies from offering this stuff in the future because of people that do this, right?
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#12RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 10:56:57 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
While this works, you realize this is just going to dissuade companies from offering this stuff in the future because of people that do this, right?

Because companies don't want people beta testing their games for stress tests and what not?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#13rincewind1990Posted 6/11/2014 10:58:11 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...

Doesn't it all even out in the end? I mean, the people who liked the beta will pre-order/buy it and those that didn't would cancel the order any way.
#14RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 11:00:07 AM
ToucheAmore posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ToucheAmore posted...
what ever will bungie do now!??!?!

I'm not sure what that means, my gf loves that band btw.

I've probably boned her at a show in my car at least once, sorry bout that.

So edgy and angry, that emo music you listen to must be rubbing off on you mate. ;)
---
#15RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 11:02:10 AM
rincewind1990 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Doesn't it all even out in the end? I mean, the people who liked the beta will pre-order/buy it and those that didn't would cancel the order any way.

Businesses do not use common sense. People that pre order and cancel they consider lost money. Enough of you do it, they'll stop doing this stuff or put more restrictions on it.
---
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#16RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 11:02:38 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Because companies don't want people beta testing their games for stress tests and what not?

Because the publishers control what other companies will or will not offer or carry, right?
---
#17RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 11:04:34 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Because the publishers control what other companies will or will not offer or carry, right?

What? Did Amazon give me a random string of letters to enter on Bungies website and call it a Beta code? What are you talking about?
---
#18RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 11:12:45 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

What? Did Amazon give me a random string of letters to enter on Bungies website and call it a Beta code? What are you talking about?

Good christ man, you do realize Amazon AGREES to distribute these things, right? Every time someone pre orders something and then cancels it, as you guys do, they consider it a lost sale, ie lost money.

If mass amounts of people do this, do you seriously think places like Amazon are going to keep agreeing to offer such things in the future??

Do you have a brain at all to figure out what I'm saying? Because I can't dumb it down any more than that.
---
#19RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 11:20:44 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Good christ man, you do realize Amazon AGREES to distribute these things, right? Every time someone pre orders something and then cancels it, as you guys do, they consider it a lost sale, ie lost money.

If mass amounts of people do this, do you seriously think places like Amazon are going to keep agreeing to offer such things in the future??

Do you have a brain at all to figure out what I'm saying? Because I can't dumb it down any more than that.

Who said I was going to cancel and how does one lose money they have not yet been given and are you actually that concerned about it? It seems like you're pretty upset and concerned about this.

There is no wrong doing here, a company is offering a beta code which bungie has provided to give out as incentive to people to pre order, said company also allows you to cancel this pre order at any time with zero penelty, so this lost sale bs you're talking about is just that, BS.

Pre-orders help with sales projections, that is all.
---
#20RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 11:28:35 AM
Nobody said YOU were going to cancel, however you blatantly pointed out that people CAN do it, so what the f*** do you think they're going to go do? Good christ man.

Clearly you are fully ignorant on how businesses in general think. I already said they don't use common sense, a cancelled pre-order to them is a lost sale. Please, for the love of f***, read what I say before commenting on it.
---