PRO TIP: Destiny beta code for free

#31RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:56:38 PM
ace_two_max posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
tubb311 posted...
to preorder on amazon to i think you have to pay the full price.

No sir, Amazon.ca at least does not charge a dime until the game is shipped.

And doing this, guess what Amazon will start to do?

Great job kiddo.

Keep handing out beta codes in the future?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#32RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 12:57:09 PM
ace_two_max posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
tubb311 posted...

At least someone gets what I was talking about and doesn't have to focus on some stupid s*** to be offended about like TC.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#33RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 12:57:32 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
ace_two_max posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
tubb311 posted...

Great job kiddo.

Keep handing out beta codes in the future?

No, genius, start charging people full price for pre orders when you make them. FML.
---
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#34RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:58:19 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
"Every time someone pre orders something and then cancels it, as you guys do" - RyuuHou25

You just said that you didn't say I was going to cancel it right after you said I was going to cancel it.

I think you should just walk away from the internet for a bit, go outside for a run maybe.

So my saying "guys" in a general way, ie whoever does it, somehow to you meant I was specifically talking about you? >.>

There really is no hope for some people.

So you quoted me, said "as you guys do" and expected me to take it in the context of "everybody but you" ...interesting way of going about a discussion. I suggest you convey your context meaning a bit better.

Guys like you are so bitter and angry, not you specifically just guys like you in general who could be you...or not you. Probably you tho, or not. Generally speaking. (I'm talking about you) ((or am I?))

Then if you aren't cancelling your pre order, how in the hell would you know this works and tell people about it?

What? It works because once you pre order the game you get a beta key, they don't give you a beta key after you cancel LMAO.
---
#35RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 1:01:22 PM
"What? It works because once you pre order the game you get a beta key, they don't give you a beta key after you cancel LMAO."

And so in your infinite wisdom, you ran to Gfaqs to tell a bunch of people they can simply pre order the game and cancel it just to get the beta key.

Without thinking about what might happen if tons of people start doing that, which is what I was talking about to begin with before you went off on your whole "Durrr, you said I cancelled it" BS.

Christ man.
---
#36RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 1:04:27 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
"What? It works because once you pre order the game you get a beta key, they don't give you a beta key after you cancel LMAO."

And so in your infinite wisdom, you ran to Gfaqs to tell a bunch of people they can simply pre order the game and cancel it just to get the beta key.

Without thinking about what might happen if tons of people start doing that, which is what I was talking about to begin with before you went off on your whole "Durrr, you said I cancelled it" BS.

Christ man.

Oh my god you're right, I just went to Amazon.ca and the website is now offline, there was a post left on the url... something about going out of business because they handed out too many beta codes.

The 5-10 people who see this and actually do this will get a beta code, Amazon won't care and you just continue swearing, calling people stupid and going on a save Amazon the business crusade.

Good luck sir!
---
#37RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 1:06:35 PM
FML.

Be easier talking to a brick wall, inanimate objects understand things better.
---
#38RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 1:11:03 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
FML.

There you go being all angry and insulting over a free beta code again. :(

Life is too short man, be happy.
---
#39RyuuHou25Posted 6/11/2014 1:13:44 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...
FML.

There you go being all angry and insulting over a free beta code again. :(

Life is too short man, be happy.

It's not over the code, it's over your ignorant blather and the inability to realize I'm not talking about saving Amazon or stupid s*** like that.
---
#40LooksLikeRainPosted 6/11/2014 1:17:16 PM
ToucheAmore posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
ToucheAmore posted...
what ever will bungie do now!??!?!

I'm not sure what that means, my gf loves that band btw.

I've probably boned her at a show in my car at least once, sorry bout that.

I doubt his gf is going to risk jail time for statutory rape.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.