Interested in buying the Xbox One

#1jdonvitoPosted 6/11/2014 11:21:27 AM
I was just wondering if there is enough games and content on the One right now to warrant buying it and trading in my 360 ? I had to take about a year off from gaming due to family obligations and I am trying to figure out if I should go back to my old faithful (360) or start a new??
---
You know what sucks about working for a living................................Working for a living.
Xbox360 gamer tag vito2404
#2Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/11/2014 11:23:03 AM
jdonvito posted...
I was just wondering if there is enough games and content on the One right now to warrant buying it and trading in my 360 ?

That's kind of something you have to figure out for yourself...
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#3RuinerEraserPosted 6/11/2014 11:23:29 AM
Well I wouldn't trade in a 360 for a One, there are still a lot of good 360 games and the games are really cheap, Owning a One and a 360 is the way to go.

As far as games go on the One, I am enjoying it a lot...with Forza, Titanfall and Killer Instinct I have my gaming cravings covered...I just can't wait until EA UFC drops!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#4llsamuraillPosted 6/11/2014 11:26:55 AM
Titanfall, Forza and kinect are enough to warrant the purchase.
---
I really do own kids at fps games. :/
#5pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 11:29:32 AM
Keep the 360 for starters. Too many great games to get rid of.

But yeah, we wouldn't know what games you like, TC but I'd say the XB1 will have more than enough for you come holiday season this year.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#6chex81Posted 6/11/2014 11:30:45 AM
I haven't turned on my 360 since I got xbone, so Id say ya its worth it. And there's a bunch of good games out like titanfall, ryse, pvz and dead rising 3.
---
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
#7GunningSoulPosted 6/11/2014 11:34:01 AM
I personally dont think that there's enough games right now to warrant a purchase. However, consider it as an investment. There's many great games on the horizon. It may take a few months, but they are coming. As another poster said, I'd recommend keeping your 360 in the meanwhile. Thought, I am myself a hoarder, so selling any videogame is pretty much a garanteed no-no for me.
---
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!
#8pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 11:35:38 AM
GunningSoul posted...
IThought, I am myself a hoarder, so selling any videogame is pretty much a garanteed no-no for me.

lol Me too XD

Btw, here's a list of upcoming games, thanks to, regsantotomas' topic...

Assassin's Creed Unity
Alien Isolation
Battlefield: Hardline
Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Dance Central Spotlight
Destiny
Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition
Disney's Fantasia
Disney Infinity 2.0
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Evolve
Fable Legends
Far Cry 4
FIFA 15
Forza Horizon 2
Grand Theft Auto V
Halo: Master Chief Collection
Happy Wars
Just Dance 2015
Killer Instinct Season 2
LEGO Batman 3
Madden 15
Metro Redux
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
NBA 2K15
NBA Live 15
NHL 15
Ori and the Blind Forest
Project Spark
Shape Up
Skylanders: Trap Team
Sunset Overdrive
The Crew
The Evil Within
UFC 2014
Valiant Hearts: The Great War
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#9trenkenPosted 6/11/2014 11:36:11 AM
Im sold on the x1 after e3, but not enough for me yet. Ill get a bundle or something this holiday.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#10jdonvito(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 11:35:30 AM
Thank you all for the feed back ! I appreciate everyone's thoughts. To answer the one poster, I like fantasy RPG the best or any game that allows me to customize/ grow my character from the beginning to the end of their journey. I also like shooters so Titan Fall has been the driving force behind my want to currently purchase the ONE.
---
You know what sucks about working for a living................................Working for a living.
Xbox360 gamer tag vito2404