Games to get for the one?

#1samb85297Posted 6/11/2014 11:28:14 AM
i just got my xbox one monday, and then immediately went home to catch the microsoft conference. i realize most of the big heavy hitting games arent releasing until fall. so what shall i play until then? with the games that are out already none really stand out, i have watch dogs, im buying wolfenstein, i may or may not pick up titan fall. i was considering picking up MGSV:GZ since im a huge MGS fan but is it worth picking up for $30-$40?. i wasnt to impressed with the games with gold selections. any suggestions with the current line up of games available? i have already played BF4 and AC4 on my ps3, im also not big on sports games or racing games, so forza, NFS, and any of the sports games are out of the question
#2RuinerEraserPosted 6/11/2014 11:30:21 AM
Why did you buy an Xbox One right now if you don't like the current library is the better question.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#3samb85297(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 11:41:23 AM
i bought one for two reasons.
1. i was growing tired of my ps3 and the games that i currently had for it as well as my 3ds and the games i had for it so i traded them in a had a ton of trade in credit at gamestop. so i preordered the kinectless xbox one.

2. ive never owned an xbox so i decided to try something new.

it was the right opportunity for me to get one so i did
#4patro555Posted 6/11/2014 12:35:53 PM
First I would go trade in that ps3 BF4 and go get BF4 on the Xbox. Totally different experience from the ps3 version. If you are indeed that huge of a MGS fan than yes it is totally worth $30 for Ground Zeroes. If you like fighting games Killer Instinct is pretty awesome.
#5ComradeRyanPosted 6/11/2014 6:26:20 PM
Battlefield 4. 64 player Conquest is extremely fun. Sell your PS3 copy!
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com