The only gamers who dislike the Sf5's pay-for-advantage system are the unskilled

#1knightimexPosted 6/11/2014 11:57:14 AM
Street Fighter 5's pay-for-advantage system isn't going to wreck the system by any means.
The only ones who are actually worried about this being an issue are the unskilled players anyways.

As for more advanced players such as myself, I'm not even remotely concerned.

BRING IT YOU BAD KID RANDYS!
---
My "NEW" favorite sig!
http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll_2.swf
#2nableetPosted 6/11/2014 11:59:53 AM
I don't know what this system is, but I don't like it. Although, I am unskilled at Street fighter... So looks like you are correct!!
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#3Mr_SociopathPosted 6/11/2014 12:01:31 PM
ok
---
Perhaps it was my poor grammar that led the lead mod to not restore my prostitute killing post. - rabid
#4RuinerEraserPosted 6/11/2014 12:02:44 PM
If you were a street fighter in real life like me, you would be concerned if someone bought a gun and shot you. As a professional real life street fighter I hate being shot.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall
#5knightimex(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:03:27 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
If you were a street fighter in real life like me, you would be concerned if someone bought a gun and shot you. As a professional real life street fighter I hate being shot.

So...bring a gun?
---
My "NEW" favorite sig!
http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll_2.swf
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 6/11/2014 12:21:38 PM(edited)
What are they doing?

Edit:
Looked up a few sites but none have specifics besides "pay to advantage". What are they doing?

Didn't this not work for them in SFvT and pissed people off with the "easy mode" type system they had where your char would perform a move when you hit a direction on the analog like one of their other games.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7TenzhiPosted 6/11/2014 12:17:20 PM
I'd say that people who dislike cheating in a competitive environment might be inclined to dislike the pay-to-win scenario on principle regardless of skill.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#8AWarAmp84Posted 6/11/2014 12:19:52 PM
You're so cool TC. I bet all the women flock towards you. The heifers that is.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#9skullsukkerPosted 6/11/2014 12:23:32 PM
shouldnt this be the other way around? the so called pros should be upset that new players are paying to be made to look better than they are? when a pro loses to someone that "paid to win"?

and i would put money on people that think they are good trying to "pay to win" more than anything else. you know...the epeen thing.

makes no sense.