at the end of the day the X1 is a quality product with a great controller

#1soysaucemanPosted 6/11/2014 12:15:09 PM
it just screams high workmanship. Like the noise it makes when you turn it on sounds very proffesional and the white light seems very 2014.

The plastics involved are of of a high grade and the sticks on the controller are the best yet created for a console apart from N64.

Going from one app to another without having to reset the game is like a dream come true. And the Youtube has no adds.

The power cables are strong and you could probably tread on them a million times without failure.

Even the USB plugs and plugs that go in back of the console are shiny and of a high grade and Forza is 1080p.

The box the console came in trumps all other boxes that all other consoles came in.

Microsoft haven't just thrown any old junk at us and we will remember this console with fondness when we are old (not in our 20s or 30s) like in the year 2090.

Thanks. Feel free to add to this impressive list while I wait for my kebab to arrive.
#2GuitaristMattPosted 6/11/2014 12:15:54 PM
lol at great controller
---
"Well if you think chickens can fly, we better pull up wikipedia." - S. Healy
PS4 FAQs http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/67619422
#3Joey-ZazaPosted 6/11/2014 12:16:06 PM
I will be dead by 2090.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#4Dannyson97Posted 6/11/2014 12:16:38 PM
It really is a great console and is just as good as a PS4, if not better in some circumstances.
---
I'm a Christian and proud!
DUCKS ROCK!
#5Dannyson97Posted 6/11/2014 12:17:56 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
lol at great controller

It's just so laughably, amazingly, awesome isn't it.
---
I'm a Christian and proud!
DUCKS ROCK!
#6soysauceman(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 12:24:51 PM
I'm not even joking so don't mod me plz. I love my Xbox One, my Xbox One loves me.
#7kennyynnooPosted 6/11/2014 12:35:36 PM
Technically it might be lacking in power but it is well thought out otherwise with the cooling setup. Only issue is its still Microsoft so it's not so much the internals as the actual operating system that can be a pain if it starts having issues. Can't speak for Sony yet since I don't have one, I know it has the power but I believe it's louder and runs hotter but we are years from knowing how they hold up. The controller....I gave it time, it has the rumble triggers which kick ads but the LB/RB buttons are not to my licking and it feels like cheaper plastic. AA battery life is very good though. But yeah very good internal cooling setup which matters for longevity compared to the 360.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#8AWarAmp84Posted 6/11/2014 12:41:41 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
It really is a great console and is just as good as a PS4, if not better in some circumstances.

I agree. I like my XB1.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#9AlienGoatSrPosted 6/11/2014 12:43:51 PM
yeah was playing some games on the pc with the titanfall controller, felt pretty nice. X1 is pretty sweet and its getting better all the time!
#10ace_two_maxPosted 6/11/2014 12:50:06 PM
My mouse and Keyboard is the best controller.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!