lol, Microsoft got third place

#81kyncaniPosted 6/12/2014 3:14:40 AM
richboy900 posted...
PotatosPls posted...
microsoft did awful

Even if they listened to their fans, created a beast of a console that gave them another generation of multiplat superiority for the third generation in a row, I still doubt it would outsell the ps4. For sure it'd be closer, but the playstation has such a huge fanbase I don't think they'd be ahead of Sony sales wise.

Err, I think the new Xbox was somehow favored.

Until it was actually revealed that is.
#82richboy900Posted 6/12/2014 3:21:11 AM
kyncani posted...
richboy900 posted...
PotatosPls posted...
microsoft did awful

Even if they listened to their fans, created a beast of a console that gave them another generation of multiplat superiority for the third generation in a row, I still doubt it would outsell the ps4. For sure it'd be closer, but the playstation has such a huge fanbase I don't think they'd be ahead of Sony sales wise.

Err, I think the new Xbox was somehow favored.

Until it was actually revealed that is.

It was, but the higher price for worse hardware was the main problem. With the forced kinect too, but to a lesser degree.
#83Halestorm202Posted 6/15/2014 12:24:16 AM
PC still the dominate race!
---
Gamertag Halestormiv
#84TheCyborgNinjaPosted 6/15/2014 1:34:43 AM
If anyone doesn't see how biased many GameFAQs users are against the Xbox One, they're simply uninformed. The only surprise would be seeing it judged fairly.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#85StevenDrkPrincePosted 6/15/2014 2:17:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TKopcQa2qA
---
(3DS FC: 4296-3067-2375)(GT/NNID: StevenDrkPrince)
With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone.