Funny thing is Sunset Overdrive looks to be the most fun game of 2014

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Funny thing is Sunset Overdrive looks to be the most fun game of 2014
1 year ago#1
Also probably the most colorful.

Great first year for the X1.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
1 year ago#2
most fun of 2014? nope
---
Playstation- Where The Greatest Play+ Wii U
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
(edited by Mindwipe77)
1 year ago#3
It does look like a lot of fun and a must have if you already own the XBOX ONE.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
1 year ago#4
I'll drink to that
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
1 year ago#5
Why is that a funny thing? :-S
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
1 year ago#6
It does look like a lot of fun. Evolve is looking pretty awesome as well. I just can't wait for Diablo 3 UEE, that'll hold me over for a long time.
---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Funny thing is Sunset Overdrive looks to be the most fun game of 2014

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived