Microsoft 'brainstorming' ways to let you play XBOX 360 games on XBOX ONE!

#41Reflex-ArcPosted 6/19/2014 8:43:59 AM
I want to play backwards compatible Xbox titles on an Xbox 360 being emulated by my Xbox One.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#42grampamurkedPosted 6/19/2014 8:50:26 AM
Laylow12 posted...
They better get it figured out quickly because Sony is already Beta testing theirs and its coming soon!

And it's not a very good product. Better to take your time and find a better plan.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#43MRL3G3NDPosted 6/19/2014 8:52:34 AM
that would solve their sales problems
The XBOX ONE simply does NOT outdo the 360 at this point

The 360 knocks it out in every category
the only perks is a SLIGHTLY high resolution in games

XBL is better on 360 (custom soundtracks voice messaging layout)
GwG is better on 360 (SF4 vs XB1's 2 mobile turned arcade titles)
youtube is better on 360...they left out the ability to skip through the alphabet when searching by pushing the bumper
Netflix layout is better on 360

friendslist and achievements are quick in snappy to look at and navigate...the XB1 actually performs worse in this category

The XB1 has potential, but they haven't given consumers enough reason to drop the $400 for a new system...

if they could still play their 360 games, they could trade the 360 in and make the leap without a loss...

PLUS MS could drop the support for last gen finally and start making some real next gen games
---
The Rolling Stones vs BF4
http://youtu.be/DtySF3ZJBjc
#44chedibang1994Posted 6/19/2014 8:55:51 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
that would solve their sales problems
The XBOX ONE simply does NOT outdo the 360 at this point

The 360 knocks it out in every category
the only perks is a SLIGHTLY high resolution in games

XBL is better on 360 (custom soundtracks voice messaging layout)
GwG is better on 360 (SF4 vs XB1's 2 mobile turned arcade titles)
youtube is better on 360...they left out the ability to skip through the alphabet when searching by pushing the bumper
Netflix layout is better on 360

friendslist and achievements are quick in snappy to look at and navigate...the XB1 actually performs worse in this category

The XB1 has potential, but they haven't given consumers enough reason to drop the $400 for a new system...

if they could still play their 360 games, they could trade the 360 in and make the leap without a loss...

PLUS MS could drop the support for last gen finally and start making some real next gen games

It beats the one for now but later on I know xbox will be completely different when coming down to this
---
Sony: Greatness Awaits!!!
Me: When!!!!Motha!!! *****!!!! I'm tired of waiting!!! I got $450!!! And don't say **** about multiplats that's my PC's job!!!