Does the Xbox know what an exclusive is?

#1dart246Posted 6/11/2014 6:05:17 PM
The Xbox One has a lot of games coming out that make me go a bit of OMG I NEED AN XBOX ONE...until the developers announce it's coming out for PC as well.

All I have is a Lenovo Y500 laptop, yet it is still more than enough to play the games I want.

Just from this year's E3 we have:
- Inside
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- Project Spark

And last year's biggest game at E3 was Titanfall, and when they say:

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/556927-gamescom-2013-dead-rising-3-is-never-coming-to-ps4-or-pc

It's very hard to believe them for other games. Sunset Overdrive looks like a lot of fun, but honestly I will give it almost 6 months before I buy it due to the probability of PC launch.

Now I know what some might say, "but you're still playing it on a Microsoft system." Yeah...but not one that will make developers want to continue to support the Xbox One, and Microsoft doesn't get royalties on PC games released like they do for the Xbox One.

Microsoft make your games exclusive please so I have a reason to get an Xbox One!
#2bob15xPosted 6/11/2014 6:11:04 PM
dart246 posted...
The Xbox One has a lot of games coming out that make me go a bit of OMG I NEED AN XBOX ONE...until the developers announce it's coming out for PC as well.

All I have is a Lenovo Y500 laptop, yet it is still more than enough to play the games I want.

Just from this year's E3 we have:
- Inside
- Ori and the Blind Forest
- Project Spark

And last year's biggest game at E3 was Titanfall, and when they say:

http://www.craveonline.com/gaming/articles/556927-gamescom-2013-dead-rising-3-is-never-coming-to-ps4-or-pc

It's very hard to believe them for other games. Sunset Overdrive looks like a lot of fun, but honestly I will give it almost 6 months before I buy it due to the probability of PC launch.

Now I know what some might say, "but you're still playing it on a Microsoft system." Yeah...but not one that will make developers want to continue to support the Xbox One, and Microsoft doesn't get royalties on PC games released like they do for the Xbox One.

Microsoft make your games exclusive please so I have a reason to get an Xbox One!

do you know what trolling is?
#3RedFive3Posted 6/11/2014 6:17:12 PM
You do know that windows is made by MS, right? So it is exclusive to MS. Why morons don't understand this is beyond me.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#4lunaticcorePosted 6/11/2014 6:20:08 PM
Microsoft isn't directly trying to keep games off the PC. This has always been the case. When they fight for exclusives (timed or not) they are only trying to keep them away from Sony.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#5bapelvPosted 6/11/2014 6:20:59 PM
RedFive3 posted...
You do know that windows is made by MS, right? So it is exclusive to MS. Why morons don't understand this is beyond me.

Because my computer has windows 8 it considered exclusive what? Fable franchise is on steam and soon Fable Legends as well I don't call that being exclusive to microsoft.
---
PSN:BapeLV GT:MaliciousRrrr Age:23
AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor/16GB/GTX 670
#6dart246(Topic Creator)Posted 6/11/2014 6:51:36 PM
RedFive3 posted...

You do know that they get no revenue for the games I install on that right? So it's not really a win for Microsoft in any form.
#7InfinityOver0Posted 6/11/2014 6:54:11 PM
all x1 games should be on pc since ms owns windows
---
currently playing: Mario Kart 8, Final Fantasy 6
next up: Mario 3d world, Watch Dogs (Wii U), maybe Pikmin 3
#8RedFive3Posted 6/11/2014 6:56:18 PM
dart246 posted...
RedFive3 posted...

You do know that they get no revenue for the games I install on that right? So it's not really a win for Microsoft in any form.

That doesn't change the fact it is only on a MS platform.
---
I'm your huckleberry...
You spend nine months trying to get out, and the rest of your life trying to get back in.
#9_Doomguy_Posted 6/11/2014 7:03:27 PM
Does PlayStation knows what games are?
#10TreGoodaPosted 6/11/2014 7:09:06 PM
I've always had a gaming PC and prefer Xbox for loads of titles. So do all of my buddies that are also PC gamers.
---
"Get a life! What? I'm a gamer, I have tons of lives."