Does the Xbox know what an exclusive is?

#71Pixx0Posted 6/12/2014 1:15:10 AM
CapwnD posted...

The developers still get money when you purchase the game... OH WAIT.. No that's right you pirate your games.

Pathetic, and slumming on the console boards again.

lol yeah, care to remind us how the xbox and 360 were NEVER pirated, nor their games?
We knew they were blind, not really wise when it comes to get the best bang for their bucks, but here's a new trait: hypocrisy.

Amusing, indeed. While you enjoy your closed system, I'll go back playing my new releases at $30 while you pay...what price again?
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#72slowdog76Posted 6/12/2014 1:31:05 AM
Does the Xbox know what an exclusive is?

No. It is an inanimate object, not a sentient being
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#73zinsindettaPosted 6/12/2014 4:07:50 AM
How dare they also make the games for PC!

Sincerely,
Childish behavior
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#74TurbokkPosted 6/12/2014 11:22:29 AM
RedFive3 posted...
dart246 posted...
RedFive3 posted...
You do know that windows is made by MS, right? So it is exclusive to MS. Why morons don't understand this is beyond me.

You do know that they get no revenue for the games I install on that right? So it's not really a win for Microsoft in any form.

That doesn't change the fact it is only on a MS platform.

I have a Sony Vaio PC and i play all my PC games on that including Titanfall and soon Dead Rising 3. How is it exclusive to MS if i can play the games on a freakin Sony platform?
#75_Doomguy_Posted 6/12/2014 11:48:22 AM
Turbokk posted...
RedFive3 posted...
dart246 posted...
RedFive3 posted...
You do know that windows is made by MS, right? So it is exclusive to MS. Why morons don't understand this is beyond me.

You do know that they get no revenue for the games I install on that right? So it's not really a win for Microsoft in any form.

I have a Sony Vaio PC and i play all my PC games on that including Titanfall and soon Dead Rising 3. How is it exclusive to MS if i can play the games on a freakin Sony platform?

Can you play it on PS4?
No
Thanks for participating
#76LEGEND_725Posted 6/12/2014 11:51:40 AM
_Doomguy_ posted...
Does PlayStation knows what games are?

---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#77Juzten76Posted 6/12/2014 11:52:01 AM
_Doomguy_ posted...
Turbokk posted...
RedFive3 posted...
dart246 posted...
RedFive3 posted...

Can you play it on PS4 or Wii U?
No
Thanks for participating

Fixed that for you.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#78CapwnDPosted 6/12/2014 11:59:08 AM
Pixx0 posted...
CapwnD posted...

The developers still get money when you purchase the game... OH WAIT.. No that's right you pirate your games.

Pathetic, and slumming on the console boards again.

lol yeah, care to remind us how the xbox and 360 were NEVER pirated, nor their games?
We knew they were blind, not really wise when it comes to get the best bang for their bucks, but here's a new trait: hypocrisy.

Amusing, indeed. While you enjoy your closed system, I'll go back playing my new releases at $30 while you pay...what price again?

I buy my multiplats on PC. So what's your question? Do I pirate my games? No.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#79loafy013Posted 6/12/2014 1:23:31 PM
ScRui posted...
360 did dominate the ps3... In the most important area:

*ATTACHMENT RATE*

The Xbox ONE will probably do the same this gen against PS4....

It just seems; for whatever reason, people on MSs consoles buy more software and paraphernalia....

Because they are all a bunch of one-and-done gamers who can't find any replay value in what they buy, so they are constantly looking for their next game fix.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#80CapwnDPosted 6/12/2014 7:44:44 PM
loafy013 posted...
ScRui posted...
360 did dominate the ps3... In the most important area:

*ATTACHMENT RATE*

The Xbox ONE will probably do the same this gen against PS4....

It just seems; for whatever reason, people on MSs consoles buy more software and paraphernalia....

Because they are all a bunch of one-and-done gamers who can't find any replay value in what they buy, so they are constantly looking for their next game fix.

When they say Sony has the worst fanboys, it's people like this that they are talking about.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!