yay or nay? would you buy a Souls trilogy remake?

#1googlerPosted 6/11/2014 7:22:20 PM
With all these release of older games lately, what do you guys think if From Software but out a revamped trilogy of Demons Souls & Dark Souls/DS2?
#2eddy_cocainePosted 6/11/2014 7:25:52 PM
No. I've tried dark souls and dark souls 2 and couldn't stand either of them. I gave them both around 5 hours each.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#3Apex-PlayerPosted 6/11/2014 7:28:02 PM
On ps4 definitely. You'll only get a Dark collection on xboxone because Sony owns the Demon IP.

I'd get a Dark collection though, if that's what they went with for both.
---
Unbearable is it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends.
There's a secret song at the center of the world and its sound is like razors through flesh
#4PizzatarianPosted 6/11/2014 7:31:13 PM
No. I've downloaded Dark Souls on the 360 because it came out this month on Games with Gold for free, and it is one of the most frustrating games that I have every played. The controls are sloppy, the gameplay/combat sluggish, it looks dated, and so far it seems like there is no direction/story to the game. I tried to give this game a fair chance and not just rage quit after a few deaths, but this is ridiculous since I probably have a couple hours into the game already; however, I am probably only realistically like 20 minutes into the game because I have no idea where to go or what to do.
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#5AwayFromHerePosted 6/11/2014 7:33:09 PM
Sony owns Demon's Souls.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#6FootballRulezPosted 6/11/2014 7:33:32 PM
This topic is full of people who suck at games
#7SengokuNoMaouPosted 6/11/2014 7:33:38 PM
God, no.
---
http://i.minus.com/ibgMA0LFIXHWnz.gif
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Veddhartha.png
#8UltimateGeth39Posted 6/11/2014 7:37:23 PM
FootballRulez posted...
This topic is full of people who suck at games

Never has 2 people constituted full.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#9GeistPosted 6/11/2014 7:39:57 PM
No, but I would welcome one regardless. I myself just can't get into it, but tons are. So for them I think it would be a great idea.
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#10grampamurkedPosted 6/11/2014 7:41:27 PM
Yup
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU