yay or nay? would you buy a Souls trilogy remake?

#21puffnbillys420Posted 6/11/2014 10:03:20 PM
For sure somebody make it happen
#22TiredofhearinguPosted 6/11/2014 10:16:08 PM
From the lack of polish in Dark Souls 2 and the epicness that is Bloodbourne, I think they are done with both the souls series and Microsoft.
#23cmincPosted 6/11/2014 11:31:55 PM
I'm convinced the souls series exists for no other reason than to give lonely jackass gamers an excuse to think theyre more 'elite' than people that see the game for the mediocre offering it actually is.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#24eddy_cocainePosted 6/12/2014 6:56:31 AM
cminc posted...
I'm convinced the souls series exists for no other reason than to give lonely jackass gamers an excuse to think theyre more 'elite' than people that see the game for the mediocre offering it actually is.

You literally read my mind.
---
GT: Toot Scoot PSN: CerebralLOLsy
Dear fanboys; get over yourselves. Video games are not the most important thing in life.
#25AWarAmp84Posted 6/12/2014 6:57:05 AM
eddy_cocaine posted...
No. I've tried dark souls and dark souls 2 and couldn't stand either of them. I gave them both around 5 hours each.

---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#26googler(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 10:52:54 AM
Tiredofhearingu posted...
From the lack of polish in Dark Souls 2 and the epicness that is Bloodbourne, I think they are done with both the souls series and Microsoft.

Lack of polish? It had screen tearing but didn't overall run better on 360?
#27uniquebadgerPosted 6/12/2014 11:29:34 AM
eddy_cocaine posted...
cminc posted...

You literally read my mind.

I think the people that equally hate on the people who like the Souls games are equally as bad though.
#28DolemiteXPPosted 6/12/2014 12:09:17 PM
I didn't like Demon Souls so I don't care if that wasn't part of the collection. If a DS1 and 2 remake released on XB1 I'd definitely buy.
---
Shanahan!!! Yuse got some SPLAININ ta do!!!
#29VeryDarkSoulPosted 6/12/2014 12:19:22 PM(edited)
Pizzatarian posted...
No. I've downloaded Dark Souls on the 360 because it came out this month on Games with Gold for free, and it is one of the most frustrating games that I have every played. The controls are sloppy, the gameplay/combat sluggish, it looks dated, and so far it seems like there is no direction/story to the game. I tried to give this game a fair chance and not just rage quit after a few deaths, but this is ridiculous since I probably have a couple hours into the game already; however, I am probably only realistically like 20 minutes into the game because I have no idea where to go or what to do.

Translation:" I'm not very good at games and prefer to play games where I am able to just rampage through enemies like Kratos without actually having to try and defeat my enemies with any kind of strategy whatsoever. Without a guide arrow, I'm completely lost and have no idea where to go, so this game sucks. I also think this game sucks because the story sucks, since I only played it for 5 minutes and don't understand the whole story. My critical thinking skills were destroyed in school and I don't understand the concept of having an imagination. On top of that, I will insult the game experience with vague crap like the controls and camera angles are clunky just like how Gamespot rates games. I love Halo."
---
Ron Paul 2012