What originally brought you to the Xbox brand?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What originally brought you to the Xbox brand?
2 years ago#101
Mass Effect 1 was xbox exclusive.
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
2 years ago#102
Went to a friends of a friends house in 2002 and they were playing Morrowind. The next day I rushed to the store and bought an Xbox. This is what got me into gaming after a 5 year break. To this day I mostly play Xbox (all three generations) although I do own Nintendo consoles.
2 years ago#103
Hironobu Sakaguchi. I didn't care for the original Xbox, and since my brother had 1, the few games I bought for it, I just used his Xbox. I bought my 360 1 month before Blue Dragon released, and was anticipating Lost Odyssey. These weren't the only games I owned/bought, but Mistwalker was my reason for owning a 360. I owned that years before I bought a ps3 (because of MGS4).

I don't care for Microsoft main first party games (halo, gears, forza), but spark, overdrive, the Platinum game all have my attention. Especially Cuphead. I'll get the Chief Collection, only because I want to know the story. Game play is fun, but never enough for me to buy the games.
Proud Family of Gamers, me and my kids
2 years ago#104
Xbox - Fable
360 - Dead Rising
Xbone - I can't afford to buy systems for one game anymore, but there are a few on the horizon that interest me. Once there a few more to supplement Dead Rising 3 and Crackdown 3, I might get one.
"Do not mock me, Raziel. You, of all of us, should respect the power bestowed by a limitation overcome."
- Rahab
2 years ago#105
Kotor, halo, crimson skies
XB1/WiiU: chex81
soundcloud.com/purple_i
2 years ago#106
They were bringing the HD version of Goldeneye to 360. Had to cross over from nintendo. Never looked back because XB has been great.
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
2 years ago#107
My friend had a 360. I got a 360.

Then Microsoft announced that they were tired of having customers, so I obliged them.
Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.
2 years ago#108
The very first Halo. Was heavily enjoying goldeneye & perfect dark with friends and family and this looked like the next game to play.
2 years ago#109
Star Ocean, Tales, Infinite Undiscovery and Lost Oddysey amongst other RPGs.

Sadly I found out after playing the few JRPGs exclusive to the 360 the PS3 was by far the better choice.
2 years ago#110
owned an xbox and we also had a ps2 and we traded in both for the xbox 360. the exclusives at the time for xbox seemed better, and I dont think the ps3 was out yet, but we probably wouldnt have been able to afford it at the time
Jump in
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What originally brought you to the Xbox brand?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived