People sometimes forget Xbox One has the best network infrastructure

#1thegamer00Posted 6/11/2014 11:27:51 PM
for incredibly fast multiplayer gaming. All games have dedicated server support backed by MS Azure technology. Downloads speeds are lightning fast compared to PSN which is still trying to improve its service. Why do people forget this?
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 6/11/2014 11:28:57 PM
Yeah, but Microsoft said their infrastructure isn't good enough to stream games, unlike PSN.

:(
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#3mokmuudPosted 6/11/2014 11:30:44 PM
thegamer00 posted...
for incredibly fast multiplayer gaming. All games have dedicated server support backed by MS Azure technology. Downloads speeds are lightning fast compared to PSN which is still trying to improve its service. Why do people forget this?

IDK games download and install way slower on my Xbox.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#4x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 6/11/2014 11:31:36 PM
thegamer00 posted...

Oh come on now. Both infrastructures are nearly identical now. This isn't last generation anymore so this needs to stop. Besides, unless its changed, not all games will be dedicated servers. The developers have the option to use the servers but are not required.

*Dedicated is great but in no way means lag will be non existent. Forza 5 is full of lag as was Epics servers for Gears of War 3.
#5An_EthiopianPosted 6/11/2014 11:33:26 PM
I have both X1 and PS4. I've got to say everything is faster on the PS4, from the UI to the online network (games, download speeds, apps, etc.). It's common for company executives to gas up their own products, but don't let them fool you.
---
The statement below me is true.
The statement above me is false.
#6pblimp360Posted 6/11/2014 11:35:08 PM
I think some are just willfully ignorant is all, TC.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, MS needs to mimic that Playstation Now idea as backward compatibility is a major issue for gamers, myself included.

I think they should've had something concrete at their press conference much like Sony did. No excuse for them there imo.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#7Bad_DudesPosted 6/11/2014 11:37:46 PM
Cool? I guess? If Titanfall is your type of game.
#8youngskillzPosted 6/11/2014 11:40:16 PM
yeah if it's so great they should make a xbox now service with xbox and 360 games.

surely they can afford to create this, would be stupid not too when you have billions.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#9Jedi454Posted 6/11/2014 11:40:26 PM
pblimp360 posted...
I think some are just willfully ignorant is all, TC.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, MS needs to mimic that Playstation Now idea as backward compatibility is a major issue for gamers, myself included.

I think they should've had something concrete at their press conference much like Sony did. No excuse for them there imo.

PS Now is not a good service though, because there are a lot of countries that have poor Upload and Download speeds, I can't even stream on Twitch without lag in Australia.
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#10Chocobo115Posted 6/11/2014 11:42:09 PM
Dont need that if i almost exclusivly play single player.
---
Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.