Will Forza Horizon 2 match up to Driveclub?

#11Jedi454Posted 6/12/2014 1:33:53 AM
blacklabelice posted...
Jedi454 posted...
If it's half as good as Forza Horizon, it will curve stop Driveclub and leave that game in the dust. I've heard Driveclub has 50 cars, doesn't seem like a next gen racer to me.

curve stomp?

fanboys say the damndest things.

U WOT M8?
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#12richboy900Posted 6/12/2014 1:50:45 AM
Darth Stalin posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
Darth Stalin posted...
I think the question should be the other way around. The Forza Horizon series is already critically acclaimed for bringing the detail of the Forza series to an open world racing game. As far as gfx....the game is not even out yet. And Forza Horizon 2 is supposed to be nothing to sneeze at.

Aside from 30 fps

Drive Club is also 30fps....

lol, owned
#13AnarchyCampPosted 6/12/2014 2:01:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14BilliePilgrimPosted 6/12/2014 2:01:26 AM
Darth Stalin posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
Darth Stalin posted...
I think the question should be the other way around. The Forza Horizon series is already critically acclaimed for bringing the detail of the Forza series to an open world racing game. As far as gfx....the game is not even out yet. And Forza Horizon 2 is supposed to be nothing to sneeze at.

Aside from 30 fps

So? You said FH2 was nothing to sneeze at. I just pointed out why that was wrong. The fact that driveclub shares the same fault isn't a counter argument at all.
---
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://i.imgur.com/9bAOZZq.jpg
#15Darth StalinPosted 6/12/2014 2:01:54 AM
AnarchyCamp posted...
Darth Stalin posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
Darth Stalin posted...

Aside from 30 fps

PS4 is 50% more powerful. All games are 1080p at 60fps unlike failbox.

Whatever you say, bud.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#16Darth StalinPosted 6/12/2014 2:05:39 AM
BilliePilgrim posted...
Darth Stalin posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
Darth Stalin posted...

Aside from 30 fps

So? You said FH2 was nothing to sneeze at. I just pointed out why that was wrong. The fact that driveclub shares the same fault isn't a counter argument at all.

Yes, it is nothing to sneeze at because it will have great gfx. This is a topic that is comparing Drive Club to Forza Horizon 2.
---
XBL Tag- Cruxis Mithos | PSN - Cruxis_Mithos
Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360 and PS3.... Will get a Wii U when SSB comes out.
#17richboy900Posted 6/12/2014 2:23:51 AM(edited)
AnarchyCamp posted...
Darth Stalin posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
Darth Stalin posted...

Aside from 30 fps

PS4 is 50% more powerful. All games are 1080p at 60fps unlike failbox.

Wasn't it more like 40%? Still quite a difference though. Not all ps4 games are 1080/60fps.

Both consoles are disappointing hardware wise for me, there's no denying it. Especially for where the Xbox and 360 were for their time.

Pc gamers probably get a kick from console arguments, it's like watching infants squabble over a vespa scooter and a Honda 50 while they (pc gamer) watch from their Yamaha R1.
#18TenzhiPosted 6/12/2014 2:44:14 AM
richboy900 posted...
Pc gamers probably get a kick from console arguments, it's like watching infants squabble over a vespa scooter and a Honda 50 while they (pc gamer) watch from their Yamaha R1.

Out of those three, the Vespa is the only one I might use rather than sell.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#19jairusmonillasPosted 6/12/2014 2:56:49 AM
Driverclub wasn't rushed like Forza.
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB gDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#20GambitbuzzkillPosted 6/12/2014 2:57:32 AM
BilliePilgrim posted...
Darth Stalin posted...
BilliePilgrim posted...
Darth Stalin posted...

Aside from 30 fps

Ok but FH2 is open world so one can understand why its only 30fps but what the hell happen to Driveclub I mean the game was delayed all this time and it still only to still be 30fps. Someone needs to be fired over there at Evolution for being lazy.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66