about to buy an xbox one. some questions

#11AstralFrostPosted 6/12/2014 6:01:30 AM
Your friends are wrong. PS4 has the best version of all multiplats. Xbox and Playstation exclusives are arguably comparable but performance wise PS4 is definitely ahead.
---
Man at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Iwata committed sudoku on himself
#12freakaccidentPosted 6/12/2014 6:05:24 AM
AstralFrost posted...
Your friends are wrong. PS4 has the best version of all multiplats. Xbox and Playstation exclusives are arguably comparable but performance wise PS4 is definitely ahead.

The difference will barely be if at all noticeable. Both consoles have the same exact APU, only difference is the RAM which isn't much of a difference. It'll be just like last gen, barely any differences in the multiplats.
#13Xecut1onerPosted 6/12/2014 6:06:38 AM
AstralFrost posted...

Who cares about resolution if the gameplay and story is epic? I don't
#14knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:21:05 PM
oh dang.... project beast is only on ps4? i heard it was coming to both consoles. well xbox one still has the better graphics right? as long as thats true i will pick that up, if not ill just get a ps4 i guess...
---
BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!
boston bruins 2013 playoff champions
#15knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:22:31 PM
i dont care about halo either. those games are all garbage. sunrise overdrive seems like its made for little kids so i dont care about that either. i guess it all comes down to which has better graphics.
---
BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!
#16knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:35:43 PM
AstralFrost posted...

oh ok

i will get a ps4 instead. thanks guys.
---
BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!
#17Bad_DudesPosted 6/12/2014 6:36:51 PM
knowurrole posted...
AstralFrost posted...

oh ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE&feature=kp
#18knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 10:48:40 AM
Bad_Dudes posted...
knowurrole posted...
AstralFrost posted...

oh ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_IlNbsILLE&feature=kp

thank you!

yeah i looked up some graphics comparison pictures and it appears that ps4 does have the better hardware. that and project beast being exclusive actually made up my mind. halo is terrible so i dont mind not being able to play that.
---
BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!
#19pblimp360Posted 6/13/2014 10:50:35 AM
lol This was the saddest troll attempt I can remember seeing in quite some time and that's saying a lot.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#20knowurrole(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2014 11:02:55 AM
pblimp360 posted...
lol This was the saddest troll attempt I can remember seeing in quite some time and that's saying a lot.

yeah except i was ABOUT to buy an xbox one. you guys gladly pointed out that i was making the wrong decision. let it go. now u r the one that is trolling.
---
BOSTON STRONG!!!!!!!