On the brink of ordering an Xbox One. Some Questions..

#1BlackArrowMercPosted 6/12/2014 6:32:57 AM
Here's the deal.

I've had a PS4 since Christmas. It's serving me well. Great for Multiplatforms and is my main reason for grabbing it first. Buying most of the games coming out in the fall. Looking forward to the exclusives for it too.

I've owned both a PS3 and Xbox 360 last gen (Still have my 360 for GRID, Borderlands: Pre-Sequel, The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead) Once I've played those titles, i'll be selling it and moving on.

Anyway, i've been really thinking of getting an XB1 recently, but doubts are holding me back.

Here are the main points:

- I'll be using it for Xbox One Exclusives only.

- Would be grabbing Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Forza Motorsport 5, Ryse and some arcade titles.

- Sunset Overdrive, Forza Horizon 2, Halo Collection, Project Spark have my interest for later in the year.

- Crackdown, Fable and Halo 5 for 2015 (Is there anything else i'm missing?)

Now going from those pointers.. Does an Xbox One sound like a good deal for 350? (Titanfall Bundle)

Thanks.
#2Jedi454Posted 6/12/2014 6:41:50 AM
If you've got the money, go for it! Enjoy yourself.
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#3solidandhiscrewPosted 6/12/2014 6:46:58 AM
350 for a new console? That's a great deal, you're basically getting the Kinect and Titanfall for free. I know Amazon had that price on the Titanfall bundle a few days ago.
#4AWarAmp84Posted 6/12/2014 6:50:58 AM
Sounds good to me.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Favourite game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#5PominAusPosted 6/12/2014 6:54:38 AM
Check out Scalebound by Platinum Games.
#6BlackArrowMerc(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 6:57:22 AM
I'm gonna add Plants Vs Zombies to that list as a game to own, and I can't believe I forgot about Quantum Break next year.

^ Thanks for that. Scalebound is looking good too after seeing the announcement trailer from E3.
#7Sniper_BrosefPosted 6/12/2014 6:58:16 AM
BlackArrowMerc posted...
I'm gonna add Plants Vs Zombies to that list as a game to own, and I can't believe I forgot about Quantum Break next year.

^ Thanks for that. Scalebound is looking good too after seeing the announcement trailer from E3.

those added in you're looking at quite a bit of games in just a year and a half. I'd say pull the trigger.
---
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. Keith.....I loved you man.....you will be sorely missed.
#8yiangaruuugaPosted 6/12/2014 6:58:23 AM
I know you said for exclusives only, but I'd recommend it for shooters as well if you prefer the 360 controller over the DS3 for shooters.
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix | PSN: xFrostxPhoenix
GSU Comp Sci C/O 2015 | XB1;360;PS4;N64;SNES
#9DoukouPosted 6/12/2014 7:00:44 AM
Checkout Phantom Dust, Scalebound and D4.
Also I doubt CD is coming out in 2015
---
Don't read this sig.
Behold Mumashika, The Japanese horse deer demon http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Mumashika.jpg
#10boolzeroPosted 6/12/2014 7:34:24 AM
Just an FYI to the TC, but you can sign up and get into the Project Spark beta right now! It's pretty fun and offers a great amount if freedom as to what you can create with it, all depending on your skill!
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...