The PS4 is no better or worse than the Xbox-one (long read)

#11DarthUchiha91Posted 6/12/2014 8:15:25 AM
nableet posted...
Number of posts kcrypher has made without using the word pony or ponies = 3

Number of posts kcrypher has made using the word pony or ponies = 747484848

I stopped taking him seriously a long time ago. I only have two people on ignore, him being one, and laylow being the other. True corporate slaves from Sony and MS.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#12SexPantherPandaPosted 6/12/2014 8:20:57 AM
I think the ps4 is worse for a couple of reasons. It's online community is awful no one talks because they put a awful microphone in the box no one wants to use. I feel it's another generation of no one talking online for the playstation. The xbox's controller is better for online competive multiplayer. Te ps4 controller is nice but still akward with the stick on the same level. And after watching e3 the xbox will simply have more exclusives. I don't see much for the ps4 right now.
#13grampamurked(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 8:22:21 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
So you're saying you can't tell a difference between 720p and 1080p? wtf?

Also, LOL at long read...

If you are looking at a high def image with no surrounding point of reference the chances of you knowing the resolution of the image is pretty low. Add to that, that you are immersed in a game and you likely will have no idea unless the exact same image is being shown to you at the same time on a second screen in a higher or lower resolution.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#14Krampus617Posted 6/12/2014 8:29:56 AM
SexPantherPanda posted...
I think the ps4 is worse for a couple of reasons. It's online community is awful no one talks because they put a awful microphone in the box no one wants to use. I feel it's another generation of no one talking online for the playstation. The xbox's controller is better for online competive multiplayer. Te ps4 controller is nice but still akward with the stick on the same level. And after watching e3 the xbox will simply have more exclusives. I don't see much for the ps4 right now.

Just as a PS4 owner and a private person, the chief reason I don't talk online is...I just plain don't like talking to strangers. I see no need in befriending or making small talk with every person I come across. I'll say whatever I need to help a team, but no more.

If I'm going to talk online, it'll usually be in party chat with my actual friends. And the mic isn't amazing, but it does its job.
#15revolution3603Posted 6/12/2014 8:31:10 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
I own both and the xbox is clearly superior for me. It has the games AND the features. Ps4 has so little going for it that ponies get excited when it adds features xbox already had like upload studio.

My gripe is that sony still is playing catch up with games.

Only games for 2013 and 2014 are:
Knack
Drive club (maybe)
Killzone
Infamous

Not like 2015 is much better either.

Order (looks bad so far)
UC4 (i will rent this)
Bloodborne (niche title)

The souls series may have started out that way but it's far from niche now this game will move systems when it drops from software is a name gamers recognize and people will flock to bloodborne

Order looks like gears with a little more of a horror tone to it looks awesome

Knack was awesome don't let the cute exterior fool you that game was tough

X1 didn't launch with much either and the near future only holds sunset overdrive and horizons 2 you think bloodborne is niche what about phantom dust the original didn't even sell well
---
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
#16revolution3603Posted 6/12/2014 8:34:17 AM

That's xbox one as well the only voices I hear on titanfall is little kids thinking its cool to curse or someone blasting there music way too loud
---
Fly Eagles Fly on the road to victory E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!
#17DarthUchiha91Posted 6/12/2014 8:38:28 AM

That's a legit reason. It seems to me playstation has always been a little more geared towards single players than the xbox. Some of their best games are known for their quality single player.
---
The Delay game is GOTY 2014!
#18grampamurked(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 8:39:18 AM
Yeah, Bloodbourne is not niche. If I didn't already own a PS4 I would buy it just for that game. It will sell systems without a doubt.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#19Exodus_PrimePosted 6/12/2014 8:40:20 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
nableet posted...
Number of posts kcrypher has made without using the word pony or ponies = 3

Number of posts kcrypher has made using the word pony or ponies = 747484848

I stopped taking him seriously a long time ago. I only have two people on ignore, him being one, and laylow being the other. True corporate slaves from Sony and MS.

You sir, have my respects on the second corporate slave on your list.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#20method115Posted 6/12/2014 8:41:28 AM
The PS4 is better though there are difference even if they are small they're still there. So if I don't care about exclusives and only multiplats and I don't game with any friends why would I pay another $100 for an X1? Why would I pay the same price for a system that is consistently releasing games at a lower resolution than the PS4? There's no point in doing that. Even if the graphical difference is very slight it's there and theres no point in buying the X1 in my situation.

On the other hand if all my friends had an X1 than the PS4 would not be better to me because I can't play with any of my friends. Why would I buy a system that I can't play with any of my friends? So in that situation the X1 is better.

So yes the PS4 and X1 can be better than the other it just depends on the buyer particular situation.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115