Just when I think MS can't get any dumber...

#1Re7elaTioNPosted 6/12/2014 7:01:28 AM
They go and pull something like this and TOTALLY* REDEEM THEMSELVES!

I don't often post on the XBO boards since buying a PS4, mainly because this place has had a rough year and you guys don't need anymore negativity.

But, after watching MS's E3 press conference and seeing all the changes made in recent months, I have to say they are really turning things around. Phil Spencer is GREAT for the company. He is likable and smart. Unlike that clown before him. I now truly believe that Don Mattrick is the sole reason I switched from the Xbox 360 over to the Sony side. Had Spencer been in charge of the XBO from the beginning, I'd probably own one of them right now instead.

And with the Halo MC Collection on the horizon, I think the Xbox division is in a good place (it's the one game I'm now envious about). Which may urge Sony to step up. Which means all gamers benefit.

Also, I miss Jack Trenton. That new Sony guy wasn't very appealing.

So, I just wanted to come in here and say, "Game on."

*Not quite totally, but they are on the right path now.
---
"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought."
#2leatheljPosted 6/12/2014 7:08:15 AM
Omg a positive post about ms on the xb1 board this is so rare.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#3Jedi454Posted 6/12/2014 7:09:51 AM
A playstation fanboy admitting Microsoft made the right move, rejoice!!!!!
---
Owner of: Ps3/ 360/ XB1/ Aesthetic mind
#4MuryoPosted 6/12/2014 7:11:44 AM
The E3 for all 3 consoles was ok, MS' goal was nothing more than to salvage their destroyed reputation, and they kinda succeeded.
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#5Joey-ZazaPosted 6/12/2014 7:12:08 AM
Mock! - YEAH

Ing! - YEAH

Bird! - YEAHHHH
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#6Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/12/2014 7:13:29 AM
TC is basically the epitome of how all gamers should act.

#downwithfanboys
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2014/01/05/EddieLacyBig.gif
If marathons were easy, they'd be called your mom
#7ace_two_maxPosted 6/12/2014 7:14:52 AM
Well they did a good job compared to last years, don't think anyone denied that.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#8VIC10U5Posted 6/12/2014 7:17:43 AM
Muryo posted...
The E3 for all 3 consoles was ok, MS' goal was nothing more than to salvage their destroyed reputation, and they kinda succeeded.

The only "people" who think they have a "destroyed reputation" are fanboys and trolls.
#9cheezedadadaPosted 6/12/2014 7:21:07 AM
Thanks for the Dumb and Dumber quote, TC. That was great.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else. http://i.imgur.com/X8EbbyB.jpg?1 LOL Gamefaqs.
#10Re7elaTioN(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 7:23:07 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...
Mock! - YEAH

Ing! - YEAH

Bird! - YEAHHHH

cheezedadada posted...
Thanks for the Dumb and Dumber quote, TC. That was great.

I just watched the new Dumb and Dumber To trailer and one thing led to another.
---
"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought."