Why isn't Duck Dynasty working?

#1Swan3624Posted 6/12/2014 8:11:18 AM
Duck Dynasty is one of those shows I have heard a lot about and want to see if it's as terrible as it sounds. So naturally, the fact that Season One is available for Free on Xbox Video is pretty neat for us folks that don't want to waste our money.

But when I try playing it from Xbox One's Xbox Video, it takes forever to load and then brings back a screen that my usage rights could not be verified. I'm signed as the only person I am on this console. Watching it from the Xbox 360 works, though.

I check my collection and it's not there... so... what's going on?
#2Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 11:26:48 PM
Anyone?
#3clownbrowniesPosted 6/12/2014 11:31:59 PM
Swan3624 posted...
Anyone?

Cause its a s##t show and you shouldnt watch it.
#4Swan3624(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 11:38:22 PM
clownbrownies posted...
Swan3624 posted...
Anyone?

Yes, yes, I know.

But I want to just see how bad it is... and this is a great opportunity to do so! Just that the show doesn't seem to be working on my One. :(
#5DamnEvilDogPosted 6/12/2014 11:41:52 PM
you could exite the app and make sure to ends the app (press the menu button and select quit) if that does not help you could try turning off your console fully? (pressing and holding the power button for 5 seconds on the system it self)

Sorry if you knew how to do that already or already tried them, just trying to help :P
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#6clownbrowniesPosted 6/12/2014 11:43:05 PM
Swan3624 posted...
clownbrownies posted...
Swan3624 posted...
Anyone?

Yes, yes, I know.

But I want to just see how bad it is... and this is a great opportunity to do so! Just that the show doesn't seem to be working on my One. :(

Lol just jokin, but when i cant get a show to work instead of launching the show launch xbox video the app then it will probablyu pdate the app, THEN you can watch it .( hopefully)