MGS Collection

#1Swab18Posted 6/12/2014 7:32:13 AM
What are the chances of the PS3 MGS Collection coming to X1? The 360 never got part 4 because of the Blu-Ray drive. Now that we have that I think it would be cool to see the collection to come too X1. It's wishful thinking, but I loved part 4, but due to not owning a PS3 I can't play it.
---
Where does my fps p?
#2este914Posted 6/12/2014 7:33:14 AM
Survey says!
---
.The One ... [ este914 ] ... The Only.
Knowledge Speaks. Wisdom Listens.
#3il_capitanoPosted 6/12/2014 7:38:43 AM
Meh, its not like you are missing much, if the game didnt have that nostalgy Act and that last fight it would have been considered a disaster.

MGO on the other hand......*cries*
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
No to: season/online passes,on disc dlc,COD,EA,f2p,MMORPGs,MOBAs,streamers and YT celebrities.
#4dnmtPosted 6/12/2014 7:39:57 AM
Never.
#5CrimsonCorpPosted 6/12/2014 7:48:20 AM(edited)
Not missing much honestly. Was a diehard MGS fan for many years, but MGS4 just killed it for me. It's not the long cutscenes that bother me, honestly they're just par for the course. It's that there's so little gameplay. Which is infuriating because the first 2 acts show how deep the gameplay mechanics are, but by Act 3 to the end, it's more about setpieces, and full on firefights. Call of Duty: Solid Snake basically.

Plus, there's too much fan service. And Snake's voice in 4 is just awful... I get it, he's old, but he sounds like he's choking in mucus and phlegm.
---
GT: Iron Primarch / PSN: Lost_Primarch
#6velvet_hammerPosted 6/12/2014 7:49:52 AM
Never because of MGS4. Ps3 should be dirt cheap about now.
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#7velvet_hammerPosted 6/12/2014 7:51:11 AM
il_capitano posted...
Meh, its not like you are missing much, if the game didnt have that nostalgy Act and that last fight it would have been considered a disaster.

Whole last act was amazing. Microwave scene? The fight? Actually the whole game was awesome.
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw
#8redeyes6778Posted 6/12/2014 7:55:07 AM
unless sony has some exclusivity deal with konami for mgs4 it might get on the x1, but they would have to remove all PS3 references in the game, like that one codec call that otacon talks about not needing to swap discs because its on PS3 system and the fight with screaming mantis that needed the motion controls of the DS3 (unless they shoehorn kinect to replace that function)
#9_Doomguy_Posted 6/12/2014 8:02:36 AM
Kojima said when the new console is out he'll consider it.
#10il_capitanoPosted 6/12/2014 8:05:23 AM
velvet_hammer posted...
il_capitano posted...

Whole last act was amazing. Microwave scene? The fight? Actually the whole game was awesome.

I disagree man, Act 1 and Act 2 were 5 minutes gameplay to 30 minutes cutscenes, Act 3 was terrible because of the bike section and following that resistance member, Act 5 was literally 1 area(where theorically you can go from start to finish in 20 seconds) + the bosses.

That Act 4 and last boss fight however...shivers down my spine.
---
Farewell MGO, the first love will never be forgotten. 06/12/12
No to: season/online passes,on disc dlc,COD,EA,f2p,MMORPGs,MOBAs,streamers and YT celebrities.